Elevator Breakdown

"Do you have everything?" Your best friend asks you as you two pack up the last couple things from your hotel room.
"Uh, yeah just about." You answer looking around to make sure you've got every thing.
Last night was your very first One Direction concert. Best night of your life. You drove all the from your little town to see the boys you always dream of. Because it was so far from where you lived, you had to spend the night in a hotel.
You and your friend tried to track down the hotel the boys were staying at, but no luck. It was all privatized.
"Let's go!" You hollered and stepped out of the door. Running down the hallway until you reached the elevator and hit the button, waiting for the doors to open.
"Do you have my phone?" She asks you, tapping her pockets.
"No. Oh I forgot mine too. Can you grab mine when you grab yours?" You said pleasingly.
"Fine." She rolled her eyes and ran back.
The elevator doors opened and you stepped back knowing that you'd had to wait for your friend.
You look up, and can't believe your eyes.
Zayn Malik.
There he stood and an elderly women who you hardly noticed. Completely forgetting about your friend you step into the elevator.
Your legs shaking, and palms sweaty. You quickly hit the lobby button on the elevator side panel.
You could smell Zayn's strong cologne. Inhaling his scent, the doors slid open. The women slowly made her way out, you and Zayn both extend your arm to hold the elevator door for her.
"Thank you dear." She mumbled.
Zayn smirked, and looked over at you.
Is this really happening. You had all these urges to just start screaming and crying, but the huge directioner you are; you know that turns Zayn off. You know he dislikes when girls are loud and annoying.
The elevator rushes down and makes weird noises causing you to fall right on the floor.
"Are you ok?" He says bending down, giving you a hand.
"Yeah.. I'm fine." You say confused, trying to get up. "What was that?" You ask.
"I'm not exactly sure.." He replied just as confused.
"Please tell me the elevator didn't just break down.. I have a taxi waiting for me outside." You say, not realizing how diva you sound.
He chuckles, and replies sarcastically, "Yeah not like I have anywhere to be."
"I am so sorry." You start, "I didn't mean it like that."
"Don't worry about it, I don't think it broke down..." As he spoke the speaker in the elevator spoke.
"Attention to anyone in elevator 304. We're just having some technical difficulties, do not panic. Everything is alright."
"Shit." He whispered under his breath.
As 'bad' this was... It really wasn't. You were stuck in an elevator, with Zayn Malik.
"I apologize." You say, not too sure why.
"It's not your fault. Unless you rigged the elevator early today knowing I'd be in here." He smirked.
"For your information, I didn't even know you were staying at this hotel."
"Alright whatever you say." He smiled.
You sat down against the wall, and he did the same. He started to speak.
"Ever see the films? When people get stuck in elevators, but they end up making out."
You shot your head up in disbelief. This is so surreal. Did he seriously just say that.
"Not meaning that we should make out.. I was just making a reference-"
"Ah, don't worry about. Have you not seen the movies where they slowly end up dying in the elevator?" You say, confidently.
"I prefer making out." He smirked.
"I'm sure you do, Zayn."
"So you know who I am?" He questioned.
"Are you kidding me? Over half the population of planet earth knows who you are. You think I live under a rock." You say laughing. Your surprised you can keep a conversation going even though your dying from the inside.
"I didn't catch your name?" He says.
You tell him your name, and you both start talking. Time passes and you don't even realize.
"It's been an hour? How long are we in here." You say standing up, patting the wrinkles out of top.
You give him a hand getting up.
"What would you say if I asked you to go to lunch with me today?"
Your throat went dry, and breathing got harder. What had he just asked? Your mind goes blank, and shake your head trying to zone back to reality.
"I don't know, how about you ask me & we'll find out." Did that sound desperate? Is he going to think your quirkiness is annoying? Thoughts ran through your head.
He unexpectedly walked closer to you, you step back with every step he walks towards you.
Back against the wall, and Zayn inches away from your face.
"Will you go for lunch with me today?"
"No." Flat no. For a split second you hated yourself for saying no, but then you remembered why you said no. You have to get back home by the afternoon, and it's already getting late.
"No?" He said hesitantly.
"I live 3 hours from here.. I have to get home. My bus leaves in about 30 minutes."
"I'll get a driver to drop you home."
The offer sounded so appealing. But what about your friend? Without a thought you answered.
"Then.. I guess it's a date." You smiled. Why did you just say yes? You know in the end you won't be able to attend.
"It's a date." He half crooked smiled, slipping his hand into yours. Shivers ran down your spine, and your breathing got heavier. Luckily you'd been chewing on gum all morning, so your breath was minty fresh.
"Flirt with all the girls like this, I'd assume." You manage to say.
"Only the ones I like.. Which is rare." He said, his big dark brown eyes staring into yours. He bit his lip, and you knew what was about to happen.
He slowly leaned in, kissing you lightly on your lips. You kissed him back, making the kiss more intimate. His hands made there way to your hips, and now, just like in the movies. You two were making out in a broken elevator.
All a sudden, as he slipped his tongue in between your lips, the elevator door slid open.
You quickly pulled away, knowing that there's people right behind the door.
You begin to step out of the elevator when Zayn grabbed your wrist.
"12pm. Starbucks." He said, demanding.
You bit your lip and nodded. No matter what, you had to go to this date. After all.. this isn't just your normal date.