Pleasent Surprise

It's been 2 days since I've been in a coma, and seen Soloane. Today is the day that she comes to the pack. So far Blake is still the only one who knows about the whole conversation. Devin is still an asshole but I've been able to cope with it, suddenly I felt a slight pressure around my waist. By the bearly noticeable sparks I knew who it was.

"Whatcha thinking about sweetheart, is it me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Now Devin if you wanna keep that hand I suggest you move it before I burn it!" I demanded.

"Okaaayy, well I'll see you later." then he ran off.

Smirking to myself I began to feel this pull telling me to follow it. So I did, but when I realized it was going to the forest i grew weary. But yet I still followed and it lead me to a white wolf with golden brown stripes going down the back, and piercing purple eyes, straight away I knew who it was.

"Well it's about time, if I may say so myeslf." I stated. Putting my hands on my hips for extra effect.

Then the wolf began to shift back into it's human girl form. She was around 5'10, with a body of a goddess, long black hair w/ natural purple streaks, perfectly olive tanned skin, and piercing light grey eyes.

"Well I rather you not say so, I'm here so be thankful." she stated promptly

Well she's very welcoming, note the sarcasm!

"Yeah whatever, anyways I told my mate about you so no one will be so suspicious and overbearing when you come." I explained.

"Darling I'm 1,050 yrs old, I believe I can handle myself, however which mate of yours is free?" she smirked.

Sucking my teeth, "Blake is strictly off limits, however Devin is definitely up for grabs" smirking at the end.

"Hmm, he sounds like fun. Finally boys my age!" Clapping her hands excitedly.

"Really! your 1,000 yrs old and yet you act like a 5 yr old, really!" I stated.

"I might be old but I got the body of a 19 yr old." she gloated.

"Whatever let's go." i said.

As we walked up to the door I can see Blake shouting at orders at the pack members fiercely .

"Blake what's going on?" I asked worried.

"Celeste!? God I've been looking for you everywhere I thought you was kidnapped!" He exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." I said sheepishly, blushing.

"But uhh Soloane is here, it was weird like there was this pull that led me to her." I explained.

"Babe please try not to do that, just promise not to leave me like that again, okay?" he pleaded.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I whispered.

Suddenly I felt his luscious lips against mine fighting for entrance, but as soon as it began it was interrupted by none other than Soloane. Ugh! That women drives me crazy.....

"Oh god get a room!" Soloane groaned out.

Blushing we walked in the house and introduced Soloane to everyone as my long lost cousin. Everyone dispersed after, some stayed behind and introduced themselves to Soloane. It seemed as if everything was going just until suddenly I felt this nagging feeling at the back of my head telling me something was wrong, that something big was coming and soon, and I couldn't help but worry. Spirits please help us.
More importantly, please protect my family!
***********************************************************************************************************************

I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER IT FELT RUSHED BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE

PIC OF SOLOANE AT TOP!!!

RATE,VOTE,COMMENT PLZZZ :)