She stabbed the knife into the table and stood up, glaring down at Joffrey. "You are nothing but a scared little boy, always running with his tail between his legs. You claim you are my father's son, you are nothing but a coward and a disgrace to MY family!"

Blood seeped through his fingers as he growled back. "You're the bastard here, your mother was nothing but a Dornish whore!"

Valencia felt every nerve, muscle and instinct screech at her. And without a second thought she swiped everything off the table and lunged for him, reaching for Joffrey's throat. Myrcella and Tommen cried out, the two of them ducking knowing too well of their half-sisters uncontrollably temper - though they had never been on the receiving end.
Just as her strong hands were about to wrap around Joffrey's skinny throat, the Hound caught her collar and yanked her away from the cowering boy. His massive hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her up from the seat effortlessly and flinging her close to him, carrying her out of the Great Hall while Joffrey screeched after her, calling her things such as 'dornish whore' and 'bastard', all while the servants watched in mere shock of the fighting between the siblings.

The loud bang of the Great Hall's door echoed as the Hound slammed them shut, he pulled her down two halls before placing her down, blocking her from running back into the hall and slapping Joffrey silly. "Calm down, little princess."

Her lips curled with anger, resembling a dog ready for attack. "You heard what he was saying, and you tell me to calm down!" She exclaimed. 

Clegane straightened himself out, hand on his pommel. "He'll tell his Queen mother about this," the Hound warned.

Valencia hacked up spit within her throat and spat it on the ground. "Fuck the Queen mother, and fuck Joffrey." In a flight of rage she pushed past his towering frame and stormed off, burning her way through the winter castle.
She hadn't gotten very far, around a few corners before slamming into the eldest Stark son. His smile was kind, and his eyes warm, but that didn't completely settle Valencia's emotions. All her life she had to deal with people like Joffrey, some not as bad and not as often, but nonetheless they were everywhere. Even after she was legitimised she could hear the whispers calling her a bastard, or the secrecy of her mother, even that her father should have thrown her into the streets like all the other children he had fathered. Valencia had once wanted to find her lost brothers and sisters, reunite with them but she realised that her father did quite a lot of whoring and knew she would be following an endless trail of women and clueless children. Though she had met one...

"Are you alright, my Lady?" Robb Stark asked, noticing Valencia's red cheeks and calming snarl expression. She nodded and wrung out her wrists, attempting to rid herself of her thickening emotions. "You're face is red, what happened?" He questioned reaching out and touching her upper arms.

Valencia sighed and spoke. "It's my brother, Joffrey. You've most likely seen him, weasel, blonde, exact replica of the Lannister's."

Robb laughed and nodded, "I'm sure I've seen him," he grinned, his smile was bright enough to lift Valencia's spirits, guiding her own lips into a warm smile. "What happened?" He questioned, showing concern for her flip of emotions.So she explained to him what happened, and what she did, and Robb laughed. An eye crinkling, stomach aching laugh reaching down into his throat.

"You find this funny?" She spoke, her own smile beginning to turn wide.

Robb chuckled, "I can't disagree with you, Joffrey seems like a right royal prick."

The princess nodded. "Believe me, he is."

"He tried to duel with me in the courtyard, he demanded steel swords, not wooden."