I nearly choke. Shopping? With aunt Judy and my mom...um okay? No!

"Sounds like a lot of fun!" My mom chimes. Both of them look at me.

Faking a smile I chuckle, "Well I would but I have to work tomorrow."

"Wait you got a job!?" Austin blurts out.

'I'll talk to you later.' I mouthed to him and he sighs.

"When did you get a job? That really is great news!" My mom says excitedly.

I shrug, "Tomorrow is my first day."

"Where are you working?" Judy asks.

"Starbucks." I answer.

My mom smiles, "Maybe I'll see you there. I go to Starbucks for coffee every morning before work."

I nod, "Yeah, but maybe we can go shopping another time?"

"Of course, I'm happy that you got a job though." My aunt smiles.

"Thank you." I thank them.

Aunt Judy looks at the watch on her wrist, "Oh goodness I better get going!" She exclaims. She gathers her purse and I stand up to say goodbye.

"Bye thanks for the visit." I smile giving her a hug. My mom and Austin hug her as well. With one last wave she was out the door.

All at the same time my mom, Austin, and I all sighed in relief. Thankful she had left. We all love her dearly, she's just one of those relatives that you may become annoyed of.

My mom comes to hug me, "I need to get going too."

"Bye mom." I hug her back.

"Bye sweetie, goodbye Austin!" She says also leaving.

Now that everyone had left, Austin pulls me towards him.

"You never told me you got a job." He says leaning his forehead against mine.

I giggle, "Why is that a problem?"

"No...it's just you didn't need to get a job. I make plenty of money with my career." He says.

I shrug, "Well I felt like applying for one. You work so hard, I felt like I needed to help out too."

He shakes his head, "What am I supposed to do all day without you?"

"Watch the kids." I answered.

"So now I'm the babysitter?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

I laugh, "No, your the daddy."

He chuckles, "I'm gonna miss you all day." He wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Relax. I only work four hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays." I say.

"That's 12 hours a week that I won't see you." He complains, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Oh you poor baby." I copy his whiny tone, sticking out my bottom lip too.

He pushes me up against the wall and holds my hands above my head, "Just means I'll get to kiss you a little more at bed time." He winks at me.

Rolling my eyes, I push him off me. "You need to carry Annie to bed." I tell him and he nods.

I intertwine my hand in his and we walk back into the living room. Annie was sound asleep on the couch.

Quietly, Austin leans down to kiss her forehead. He picks her up in his arms and carries her up the stairs. I follow behind with Axel. Surprisingly he was wide awake.

Austin went into Annie's room and I went into our room, which was where Axel's crib was. Sometime soon we are going to move his crib into his own room.

"Are you ready to sleep?" I ask Axel with a smile. I lay him down in his crib. Instantly he started wiggling around and wanting to come back out.

"No baby, it's time to sleep." I told him and he started crying.

Once I lifted him back out of the crib his crying stopped. Tears remained on his chubby cheeks.

Austin came into the bedroom and wrapped his arms around me from behind me.

"Axel doesn't want to sleep." I told him.

Austin laughs a little, "Time for bed little man." He said to his son.

Axel giggles and reaches for Austin. Granting his wish, I passed Axel into Austin's arms.

Austin gently rocked Axel in his arms, trying to get him to sleep. Shockingly it worked.

My mouth gaped open. Could it be possible that Austin is better with kids than me? I stayed speechless as Austin carefully laid Axel down in the crib.

"That's how it's done." Austin smirks cockily.

Frowning at him, I shove him onto the bed and fall on top of him.

"You just got lucky." I snicker, leaning forward and kissing his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Tbh I like the cute fluffy moments better than drama...oh well. I hope you enjoyed the update. Please comment and vote! I really appreciate all of my readers and all the votes and comments. You all are so amazing I don't even know how to thank you! Thank you so much for reading. I'll update soon!

-Hannah