Cole: You know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days.

Jay: It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot.

Zane: How am I supposed to strike fear in this?

He holds up his new pink shirt.

Zane: It's pink!

They continue to argue indistinctly as Sensei walks in.  Sensei shakes his head, opening the other door, revealing Lloyd.  Lloyd laughs.

All: Ah! You did this?

Cole: Boys, I get first dibs on. 

Cole begins to approach Lloyd but Sensei stops him.

Sensei: No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?

Cole: No offense Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: Today's lesson is lame.

Jay: Yeah. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger?Or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?

Sensei: Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplaced my lesson book.

Kai looks at Lloyd in suspicion, seeing Sensei's lesson book in Lloyd's back pocket. He walks over to the young boy and takes the lesson book.

Kai: You mean this lesson book?

Lloyd: It was the perfect plan, until you had to show up and mess everything up.

Cole closes the door on Lloyd as Nya was on the intercom. 

Nya (on PA): If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out. 

Kai: It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you, but having my sister and (Y/N) here? I mean, come on, I thought this was a ninja headquarters.

Nya (on PA): You know we can hear you. Over and out.

Kai puts his head down in shame of getting caught. They all head to the control room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

Everyone walks in the room. I saw Lloyd and headed towards him. I stood by his side and asked:

Me: How did it go?

Lloyd smirks.

Lloyd: It went pretty well. You should have seen them. They are very entertaining to watch.

I nod my head with a smile.

'Seems like he likes it here'

We divert our attention to Nya.

Nya: Last we heard of Pythor, he stole the Map of Dens from Lloyd and (Y/N), and is now on his way to open the last two Serpentine tombs.

Lloyd: Ugh. Don't remind me.

I glance at Lloyd, worried. I lay my hand on his shoulder, hoping to comfort him. He looks into my eyes. He smiles back with uncertainty but it was a start.

Sensei: Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do.

Jay: But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the Map of Dens, we might as well just throw darts at a map. 

Nya: Good idea. Why don't we?