Welcome Home

Have you guys watched an anime called Orange??^^^ Its SO good.

Nobody's POV

     They were only a few minutes away from the village gates. Sakura and Obito were currently walking side by side, having casual conversations. Kakashi walked behind. He feels a burning sensation in his chest. He never felt this feeling before. Is he feeling jealous towards his best friend? He watched them, feeling very protective over Sakura.

Sakura's POV

     "Kakashi, come join the conversation." I told him.

     "Hn"

     "Someones in a bad mood." Obito nudged me with his elbow. I'll ask him later.

     After a few more minutes of walking, the village gates slowly came closer and closer till they were right infront of us. And in the middle was a very sleepy looking blond man. Minato-sensei's eyes were half open while he was leaning side to side.

     "MINATO-SENSEI!!! LOOK WHO WE BROUGHT!" I called out to him, waving my arms. He automatically looked up and widened his eyes. From the corner of my eye, I saw Obito blush of embarrasment.(Kakashi and Sakura told Obito to not hide his scars.)

     "O-obito?"

     "Hi sensei."

     Minato's POV

     "Hi sensei."

     That's really Obito, the knuckle headed ninja who always helped elders, always late, but most importantly, a future Hokage.

     I walked up to him but slowly started running.

     I couldn't help but engulf him in a hug. Tears threatened my eyes but I didn't care. My student was back and thats all I care about right now.

     "I-I can't b-b-breath"

     I let go of him and chuckled.

     "I missed you so much, you know that right?" I gave him a sweet smile then stood up, remembering that Kakashi and Sakura were there. Then my face turned serious.

     "Are you guys okay, did you get hurt?" I franticaly started searching for any signs of injuries on both of then.

     "Sensei we're fine." They both said.

Sakura's POV

     "Sensei we're fine."

     Minato-sensei's eyes started watering up again. Before I could say anything, he hugged Kakashi and I.

     I relaxed at the closeness I was to Kakashi. Except that my face was being crushed into Minato's chest. I heard a quiet groan from Kakashi. I laughed quietly and huggd back.

     "Kami im such a crybaby." He said while letting us go and wiping his eyes. I gave him a smile while Kakashi looked emotionless as usual. Maybe even a bit more.

     "Alright, I'll tell Kushina to make dinner for all of us." He said happily.

     "Gosh I missed Kushina's food." Obito mumbled.

~Timeskip brought to you by Itachi's favorite crow~

     I headed out towards Minato house, a little early since he lives at the other side of the village.

     Little did I know that someone was watching me in the shadows.

     Kakashi's POV

     I spotted Sakura walking towards sensei's house as I was walking there too. I would go talk to her, but I don't really know what to say. So I decided to just follow her.