Chapter one. ( Wonders, and that's a first!)

You woke up in your bed, you're room still filled with boxes of toys, clothing, and books. You yawned and went to a clothing box, picking out your (F/C) Hoodie and (S/F/C) sweater under, with some torn and ripped shorts. After you got dressed you knocked on your mom's door. Still sleeping...

   You just muttered something under your breath and crawled onto your mom's bed, since you moved away from your dad.. that abusive fuck. You shook your mom as she accidentally snorted and woke up. " What?- " She jolted up. " OH JEEZ! Your gonna be late for school! " She said as she climbed off the bed, picking (Y/N) up and setting her down on the floor. (M/N) pushed (Y/N) out of the room and locked the door. " What a push-over.. " You mumbled. You grabbed your (F/C) Backpack with your favorite design. " MOM IMMA JUST WALK! " You called out, walking out the door. You started walked before your mom could stop you.

Nuggets p.o.v

    When (Y/N) walked up to the yard Nugget staires. He blushed, then looked at the pretty lily... " No, she is not as pretty as pretty new kid.. " He mumbled and looked at (Y/N) again. (Y/N) just sighed before Walking up to Nugget. Nugget smiled, then waved. " H-Hi!. My friends call me Nugget.. If I had any. "

(( pfft sorry if it's short. Wanted it to come out soon!))