Ben's Falling For Cat?

Ben's POV

I think I'm falling for cat. She is just so perfect I can't imagine my life without meeting her. She's so elegant, shy and has an amazing personality. I think I'm gonna ask her out on a date.

Cat's POV

I was asleep in Ben's bed when I was waken up by Danny hitting me with a pillow and I whimper when I get hit, he hit me 8 times the last time I yelped and Ben came running to his bunk knowing it was me. "What he bloody hell mate fucking hitting Cat you know she is fragile!!" He yells and I hide my head under the pillow I was sleeping on. I fell tears coming on and I began silently crying. "Cat baby are you okay?" I hear Ben say lifting up the pillow. I shake my head no and he lifts my head and wipes some tears then bring me into a hug. I finish crying then walk out in to the front of the bus and I see Danny and wimpier a bit. "Cat I'm really sorry for hurting you, I never meant to." He says, "Well then why did you do it?" I whisper.  Before he could answer i ran to Ben's bunk. I started crying again and than I heard yelling coming from the front of the bus. "Why the hell would you do that to cat she has been through a lot she doesn't need more traumatizing stuff to happen to her!!" I heard Ben yell at Danny. That just made me wimper even for I hate yelling so much. I got out my phone and earphones and listened to Brittney Spears she is amazing. Before i knew it I was asleep. 

Ben's POV

I went to cheek on Cat and she was sound asleep. I kissed her head and left her to sleep. "Guys Cat is asleep don't wake her up." I said giving them a warning. In about twenty mins Cat was up and very glittery from what happened this morning.  I went to give here a hug but she fell to the floor. "Babe what's wrong it is just a hug?"