"Is this Riley?"

"Yep"

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGS" Jo stated.

"What did you use? A stealth chute?"

"No, these" Sam picked up the file on the table and handed it to Steve.

"I thought you said you were pilot" Steve stated after looking at the file.

"I never said pilot" Sam smiled. Steve shook his head.

"I can't ask you to do this Sam, you got out for a good reason."

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. No better reason to get back in" Sam responded. Jo smirked, she liked this guy. Steve nodded.

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?"

"The last one is at Fort Meade. Behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall."

"Geez, they could have at least made it a challenge!" Jo exclaimed. Steve chuckled and tossed the file on the table.

"Shouldn't be a problem."

Jo sat on the roof and watched as the door burst open and Agent Sitwell came flying through.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm" Steve demanded as he marched toward Sitwell, with Nat right behind him.

"Never heard of it" Sitwell scrambled to his feet and put on his glasses.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?"

"I was throwing up. I get seasick" Sitwell answered as he continued to back away from Steve. He nearly fell over the edge but Steve grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Cause it's really not your style Rogers"

"You're right" Steve stated, he let go of Sitwell. "It's theirs" Steve stepped aside and together Jo and Natasha kicked Sitwell off the roof.

"Oh, wait! What about that girl from accounting?"

"Yeah, Laurau? Li-Lisa?"

"Lillian!" Steve exclaimed. "Lip piercing, right?"

"Yeah, she's cute" Jo commented.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that."

Falcon flew up and dropped Sitwell on the roof before landing beside him. The three of them marched towards Sitwell.

"Zola's algorithm is a program!" Sitwell exclaimed holding up his hand to stop them. "For choosing, insight's targets"

"What targets?' Jo demanded.

"You!" Sitwell waved his hand in Steve and Jo's direction. "A TV anchor in Cairo, the Under Secretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa City, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to Hydra! Now, or in the future."

"Future? How could it know?" Sitwell chuckled in response.

"How could it not!" Sitwell got to his feet. "The 21st century, is a digital book. Zola taught Hydra how to read it. Your bank records! Your medical histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's algorithm, evaluates people's past, to predict their future."

"And what then?" Steve asked. A look of realization came over Sitwell.

"Oh, my god. Pierce is gonna kill me."