prologue 2

"Hey are you alright?" Namjoon asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm cool" I said and asked him a question to change the subject "So what had happened?" I asked.

"Apparently in a forest there was a camp, some of campers had reported that they had seen black plastic bags which smelled terrible inside the forest so some of the officials checked the bags and it turned out that a dead body had been chopped into pieces to stuff it into the bags. When we searched for the body's head to see her/his face they found out that the face had been scraped off and the head was shaved to prevent us from recognising the person, they had come to know that it was a female around the age of 34." He explained

I felt like gagging when he explained. Images flashed in my mind at how the body must have looked like.

"Okay thank you for the information, do write all the details in a file and submit it to me tommorrow, okay?" I told him but he showed me a file indicating that he had already written it down. I smiled at him and let him go.

___________

I rang the bell on the door waiting for anyone to open the door, my hands started fidgeting out of nervousness since it had been months since we last met.

I waited for fifteen minutes until a women opened the door and allowing me to enter.

I smiled at her but she didn't smile back she just looked down, I know what she might be going through as I can see the sadness in her eyes.

I walked up the stairs and reached the door of her room.

I nervously knocked on the door. Shivers ran all over my body as I heard the cold voice allowing me to enter.

I opened the door, as I entered inside, revealing the older girl sitting on her bed with her arms hugging her knees.

"Sit" she said coldly

I sat on the couch beside me immediately when she ordered.

There was a long silence until she decided to break it.

"Why have you come here?" She said avoiding the eye contact I was trying to make.

"Don't act like you don't know." I said

She turned her head towards me as a smirk appeared on her lips.

"So you know it already, don't you?" She smirked

I looked down, slightly nodding my head in agreement.

"I see." She said turning back to wherever she was looking at making me pissed.

"Yah! Stop making such short conversations! You know why I'm here right?!" I glared at her as she ignored it.

"I know why you are here, to tell me to stop all this but clearly your warnings don't work on me." She said coldly.

My eyes softened as I felt pity towards her.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened years ago but the past is in the past and you should move on." I advised but she snorted.

"Have YOU already moved on?" She eyed me while her eyebrow was raised.

I looked down in guilt.

"Pfft, what am I even saying? You never even had feelings for me in the first place." She scoffed. "You only dated me out of pity." She said making feel more guilty then I already was.

"Hey-" "No need, keep it to yourself" I tried explaining myself but she interrupted me.

"Listen Jisoo I'm extremely sorry for whatever I've had done but you need to stop whatever you are doing or will do in the future."

"I won't stop, and do you know why I'm doing all this?" She asked making my eyebrows crease in curiosity, this was the answer I needed for years which was going to be exposed by her."I'm doing this to grab your attention but no you completely ignored me and my feelings and went out with my brother." She hissed in anger.

Yes the truth was that I had always liked her brother so I thought that by dating her I would get close to Hanbin which was the dumbest things that ever came to my mind.

I felt guilty again but there was nothing I could about.

"Now leave, cause telling me to stop would just waste your time." She said coldly before I left her room and dragged my feet towards the stair case to leave the house.

__________

Author's note

Thank you iamcrazyandawesome for always supporting my books!

While I was writing this chapter I had received a notification telling that she had voted on my story, so thank you very much!