Chapter 2 Leave me alone, you broke a big promise

Start from the beginning

"oh my I haven't seen you in forever" Harry says and trys to lean in for a hug but I push him away.

"I have to go" I say with tears nearly in my eyes and I run out.

"WAIT" I hear Harry running behind me.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"whats wrong Elie?"

" Nothing, I just have to go." I say trying to hide my tears by looking down.

"No your crying"

"Leave me alone." I try to walk away but he grabs me back.

"Whats wrong?" He asks.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRONG? HUH HUH? WELL YOU LEFT AND YOU PRMISED TO CALL ME AND YOU NEVER DID!" I screamed loudly with everyone staring.

I see Aly and Meg running over.

"Elie, why are you screaming, OH LORD" Aly says

"You him oh yeah we will yeah" Meg says and grabs Aly.

"I am sorry Elie, I was too busy"

"Yeah too busy leave me alone" I walked away.

Harrys Pov,

I can't believe it, Elie, after a year. I missed her so much, It hurt me to leave her, I loved her, I still love her. And she hates me now, and is walking away. Looks like her friends are coming back to talk to me.

"Hi I am Meg and this is Aly, we are friends for Elie"

"Hello"

"We know the whole story and we know she didn't want to push you away like that it is just hard for her, the promise you broke made it pretty hard, especially all she has gone through this past year" Aly said.

"But here is her adress, you should talk to her, we know she missed you" Meg said

"Thanks girls, this means alot, I really missed Elie but I need to tell her why I broke my promise"

"She should be home tommorow if you drop by" Meg said.

"Thanks! Bye" I really apreciated what they did for me.

"By the way, we are HUGE fans! Your music is incredible, keep it up!" Aly said

I think I will drop by, I really need to talk to her.

Elise Pov,

I texted the girls and told them to meet me at Nandos.

"Elie are you okay?

"No, I can't beleive after all this I see him again, I loved him and he broke a promise then he just wants to 'Talk' to me"

"You should give him a chance" Aly tried to comfort me.

"Yeah he seems like a nice guy"

"You talked to him!?!?" 

"Yeah we just told him that we heard the story and then how we were big fans"

"Oh, well lets eat and get back to my place for movie night"

"Okay"

After we ate we went back to my place and watched Titanic and then the girls went back to their apartments. I went to bed after.

___________________________

I woke up about 7am and got into the shower for a long nice relaxing hot shower. I have today off from work and I am planing on just a day at home with my dog spikes. I made some breakfast, watched the hangover and then my doorbell rang. 

"Coming" I shouted

"Hello- oh no" I tried to shut the door but he stopped it.

"Harry I don't want to talk to you"

"Just hear me out please? 15 minutes and if you don't like what I have to say you can kick me out."

"Fine, come in"

We sat on the sofa.

"Elie-"

"Don't call me that it is Elise to you"

"Elise, I didn't call you because it hurt to much to hear your voice knowing I would probably never see you again. I wanted so bad to call but something just stopped me. I know I should have and I hurt you but please forgive me, I- I- I- I love you and always have and I need you to forgive me because I have missed you so much"

I sat their looking deep into his eyes. I jumped up to him and smashed our lips together, he was surprised at first but kissed me back.

When we pulled apart he said "Wow, wasn't expecting that"

I had tears on the brake of falling, happy tears.

"Harry, I was so harsh on you at the mall, because you did hurt me, I love you so much and when you left you broke my heart by not calling, it killed me, then my parents died and then my boyfriend cheated on me and this whole year just sucked."

"Aww Elie come here"

He gave me a big hug and the I pushed him away. "You don't get off the hook that easy Styles"

"I am so sorry Elie I didn't mean to hurt you, it was just so hard to call you and hear your voice it would make me miss you even more"

"mmhmmm thats what they all say"

"Can we just start over?" He asks me.

"I would like that" I say

"Friends?"

"Friends" we lean into eachother and give eachother a great big bear hug. I breathe in his scent and boy does he smell good. I reall have missed him, his little dimples and his curly hair.

___________________________________

This is really bad I know wow, It is a really bad story but yeah, wow how bad it is...