R-"No.Bring one separately for him.These are my order."

Vivaan caught his head and asked waiter to leave.

V-"Ramya.Look at me."

She gave royal ignore to me.Checking her purse.Doing touch up.Putting some more gloss on her lips.He was baffled at her response.He pulled chair closer to her and she shifted away.he kept on doing that.Till she was left with no option.He gave a victory grin.She stomped her feet.

V-"Look at me."

She zipped her purse and looked at walls of the place.Everything except the person sitting beside him.He had last ounce of his patience.He breathed deeply.

V-"if you would continue doing that then.Then.

I will."

R-"First do a mistake.Then now.Fumbling."

V-"I heard that."

He smirked at her.He knew she would be melting soon.He went closer to her.Making sure she would be having hard time with proximity.His lips were barely touching her ear.She flinched.he caught her hand.Rubbing with his one.

V-"If you dont talk with me now then.I will.

Kiss you.here."

Ramya choked on water she was having.Started coughing.He rubbed her back.Not leaving chance to tease her with his touch on that process.She breathed normal.Finding him smirking at her.He shook his head and then teased her raising his brows.

Ramya jumped in her seat feeling him wrapping his arms around her.

R-"Vivaan what are you doing?We have people around."

V-"So what.We are getting married soon.I am your fiance."

R-"Not yet.According to you?"

V-"Oh God Ramya.Can we stop with that.Okay I am sorry.It was my mistake.Stop torturing me now and talk."

he held her right hand and kissed it.She felt shy.It was time how she feels conscious and shy.When they were taking every step closer in their relationship.Vivaan was being quick but being a girl.She was taking her own time.he didnt mind that.Holding hands was okay.Hugs she used to get red.What will be the next step.

V-"Dont tell me you are going to eat all this alone?"

Ramya attacked the food.Once it was served.Vivaan was cornered with his dosa.He stared at her in awe as she gobbled the food.Relishing it.

R-"These are nothing.I finished off ten plates of chaat at one go.When we used to have competition.At home and out.I love food.But Aththai gets so hyper not letting me have these.Less spicy and blunt food.I hate them."

She scrunched her nose.He shook hid head at her innocence.Taking the napkin he wiped corner of her lips.Letting his eyes linger there for a while.

V-"I see.Then what was that.All acts?When I had to fight my energy and brain planning a special dinner.Set special menu.Madam said she cant have so much food.Proved me glutton."

She stopped eating.Coughing hard.He got tensed.Made her have some water.Rubbed her back and her face got red.After few minutes she looked better.Food was too spicy.

R-"I feel like throwing up."

She didnt give him chance to ask for anything.Rushed to the washroom.He was sitting with blank face.

Vivaan paid the bill and got a bottle of water.Opened door of his car.Ramya was already sitting there.Her face was wet and she looked weak.After throwing up whatever she had in stomach.