Hotel at midnight

⚠️WARNING Inappropriate content if you don't like reading "dirty" things I recommend leaving now⚠️

You open the door and to your surprise it was Marcus.
Before you could speak he already smashed his lips into yours.
You felt a feeling, a feeling you never felt before, This was your first kiss.
But you didn't want him to know that so you tried your best to make it seem as if you done this before.
Marcus pulled away and said,

M- I wanted to do that for the longest time y/n

Before you could saying anything back he already made contact once again.
He pulled you down to the bed and started kissing all over your body leaving hickeys everywhere.
You enjoyed this so much being the first time getting hickeys.
Marcus pulled off your rode looking at your body.

M- wow. Your so beautiful!

You blushed and got A little embarrassed exposing your body for the first time.
He moved his hands to your waste all the way up to your face. (Haha that rhymes😂)
He kissed you once more before leaving. He got back up and undressed himself. You saw his boner and thought
~lord his dick is huge~
Which kinda scared you because you were afraid it was going to hurt.
He was fully undressed now and jumped onto you. He kissed your neck again and rubbed your cilt with his hand. You moaned quietly and he kept sucking your sweet spot. He stopped rubbing your cilt and moved his tip up and down slowly.

Y- ma—cus sto-p teasin-ng

He Smirked and entered himself. You felt so much pain and started to cry. He went a little harder and faster and pain soon became pleasure. You scratched his back and moaned his name. He smiled and kissed your soft lips. You both came at the same time and Marcus feel next to you.

M- no have no clue how long I've wanted to do that

He looked into your eyes and kissed you once more

M- y/n I love you so much, will you be mine?

You smiled and looked at him.

Y- I love you more, of course I'll be yours!

You both fell asleep cuddling.