S Is For Sorry (The World)

Start from the beginning

"What are you going to do?" Michelle asked. 

He looked at her for a minute. "The only way to stop this, is to stop Thanos." 

MJ mind wasn't going very fast. She had a lot to process. "You mean you're going after Thanos alone?" Peter didn't answer. He just looked at her with a solemn expression. "No, Peter. You can't go after him alone. You'll be killed."

"I'm sorry. I should have told you before," Peter took her face in his hands.

"Told me what?"

He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. Instead, he kissed her! As his lips touched hers, fireworks exploded in her stomach. It felt as if she was flying, but it was over way to quickly.

Peter didn't know what he was thinking when he kissed her. Would she hate her for it?

He would never know because as soon as it was over, he grabbed his mask, put it on, turned around and went after Thanos, with MJ screaming his name and Ned just arriving on top of the fire escape.

Aunt May had started to call Ned and MJ, but neither of them picked up.

Where were they?

When Peter attacked Thanos, he had only four people in his mind.

1. Aunt May, the only family he had left.

2. Ned Leeds, his best friend in the world.

3. Tony Stark, the man who gave him his start as a superhero, and was like a father figure to him.

And lastly, 4. Michelle Jones, the one he loved.

With them in his mind to give him strength, he went after the Grape Guy.

Tony Stark never thought he could love that nerdy kid as much as he did. He never thought he would meet a kid that was so pure and kind, but he did, and every battle he would keep his eye open for him. So now, when he couldn't find him, he started to panic.

When the man in iron was about to fly up to find him, there was an explosion, but this time, it came from where Thanos was standing.

Around him, all the robot-aliens fell on the ground and stopped moving. People started cheering and laughing and celebrating there victory, but Tony knew something was wrong.

He saw Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones, Peter's friend, standing on top of a fire escape, screaming.

The fog cleared and Tony saw Thanos, defeated on the ground, the stone had been destroyed. But that wasn't what took his attention. It was the boy that was lying a few meters besides him. He was beaten, his mask burned off, there was blood everywhere on his body and his eyes were closed.

Time froze as the country watched the young boy, the young hero, dying on the ground. 

When May saw her Peter on TV, broken in his Spider-man outfit, the phone fell out of her hand as she fell to the ground, staring at the TV in shock. 

That was Peter.

That was her little boy.

She didn't move, didn't say anything. She was afraid that if she did something, it would become real. 

When Peter's class saw who was laying on the ground, they didn't know what to think. The smartest boy in the school. The nerd who never said anything to anyone besides Ned and MJ.

He was their hero.

The hero that sacrificed his life to safe everyone.

Flash knew he made a mistake. His whole life, he had been the bully, and not only with Peter. Before him there had been others, but seeing his hero like that.

What had Peter really done to deserve that treatment?

Michele and Ned were already running to Peter as the crowd had grown silent. Tears were streaming down there face as they didn't want to believe he was death. The Avengers were running to Peter and held them a bit back so they could give Dr. Strange the room to work. For all of them it was a nightmare come true.

Tony felt like the ground was swaying under his feet. As soon as he saw the boys face, he wanted to fall down and cry, but he wouldn't. Instead he ran towards him. The rest of his team was behind him.

"Peter? Peter! Wake up!" he screamed while shaking the boy, trying to wake him up.

MJ and Ned had arrived and Steve and Wanda held them back. 

Stephen was already doing CPR which meant he didn't have a heartbeat.

He didn't have a heartbeat!

Tony was full on panicking. How could he have let this happen?

Stephen stopped doing CPR and opened some kind of breach to the hospital. They walked through it as Tony was praying for the first time in his life.

And he was praying for his son.

-----------------------------

A/N well this took me forever to write. I hope you like it and please leave a comment. Thanks.