Request 1: My Dream Is My Destiny (AlliahxKillua)

"Alli! Wait!" Alice yells out calling to her friend. She ran to catch up and when she did, she almost died in dehydration and loss of air.

"Alice? Sorry, I was spacing out. Let's go before you ran out of breath" Alliah left the girl pouting.

"Gosh, what's with you today?" Alice pouts asking her friend.

"Nothing... I'm just spacing out, I guess?" She smiled.

"Why? Did something happened yesterday?" Alice was curious for her friend was suddenly serious instead of happy go lucky like she always is.

"I've dreamed about something, Alice. And it was really weird!" She ruffles her hair. This time, Alice was worried.

"Well, what did you dreamed of?" She asked.

"It's about me and a boy.... we were happy together, he was holding hand. Everything was so bright, I couldn't remember his name or his face even!" She furrowed her eyebrows in frustration.

"What else?" Alice's eyes widened in curiosity.

"And then after that..." She looked away blushing, while the other girl kept silent.

"What?"

"...we.....kissed..." Then silence came for more than a minute for them. A few seconds later Alice began screaming and laughing.

"Hahaha! Nothing... hahahahaha, it's just that I've never seen you take a dream seriously before!" She continued laughing.

The two friends went ahead forgetting about what she told her. They arrived at their school.

Alliah's POV

I have a feeling that that dream wasn't finished yet. Alice was right, I get too worked out on this one. It's unlike me.

I was walking and thinking about that dream that I have my head floating. I didn't notice a boy passing from my left.

He screamed in fear when he noticed me. I screamed with all my heart like he did. We bumped into each other into the bush.

"Ow! That really hurts!" I complained.

"You're the one that wasn't looking!" The boy fought back. I was about to say something, but his eyes made me froze.

Those eyes are so familiar.... where have I seen them?

I mentally slapped myself when he rose up and removed the dirt from his clothes.

"Watch where you're going next time, idiot" Wha- did he just called me-!!!

"Later!" He skated away. What a stubborn guy. His parents must have hated him.

"Are? Alliah-chan? What are you doing in the bushes?" Ah.. it's a good thing Alice is here. She pull me up and I slap away the dirt that was everywhere on my clothes.

"You okay?" She asked a little weirded out.

"OKAY? OKAY?! AN ALBINO JUST RAN OVER ME LIKE I'M SOME SORT OF DOE TO BE CRUSHED! WHO THE HELL IS HE TO CALL ME BY AN INSULT!" I blurted out that made Alice back away a little.

"Wait... Albino? By any chance does that Albino have white hair, pale skin and pretty blue eyes?" Does she know him?

"Y-Yeah. At first I thought he was cute but.... his attitude is a mistake! Did his mother dropped him when he was a baby?!"

"That's Killua, my cousin. Older... cousin. Don't get mad! He's just like that everytine, show off, know it all, and many more hideous insult"

After what she said, the bell rang.