montreal ༄

『 COUNTRY : Indonesia 』ETHNICITY : IndonesianAGE : 25HEIGHT : 5'5LANGUAGES : Bahasa + EnglishEVENT : Fencing     ╹ EDUCATION : Diponegoro Uni ╹

COUNTRY : Indonesia
ETHNICITY : Indonesian
AGE : 25
HEIGHT : 5'5
LANGUAGES : Bahasa + English
EVENT : Fencing
EDUCATION : Diponegoro Uni

━・

"donna! our second paralympic competitor! i apologize you've been waiting this long; i'm almost certain my secretary saw you come in before everyone else. your punctuality is greatly appreciated," tonya was certainly more relaxed as the girl in front of her held an aura perhaps the exact opposite of the dauren before her.

donna's face was petite and small, she was a rather tiny frame, and the prosthetic calves beneath her were customized to appear as though they were merely a pair of black, stylish boots. her quiet ambiance and pleasant, nearly therapeutic smile had immediately brought verbeek's previous levels of worry to a thin line. donna was incredibly polite, hands resting on her lap as she waited for tonya's interrogation.

"ah, yes. there's no need to apologize, i worried i might not have made it in time if i had not come early," her voice was calm and mellifluous; tonya could tell she was nothing but kind.

"well, fencing! an extraordinary sport— even more extraordinary with someone like you, donna. i'm sure you're the first of your kind, especially from your country."

donna merely blushed and widened her smile, filling tonya with warmth and acceptance.

"you're quite extraordinary yourself, miss verbeek. a gold medal wrestler— those are some serious bragging rights," her accent lingered in the air.

it was tonya's time to blush, hearing an uplifting compliment during her long day of speaking with twelve different personalities was quite refreshing, not to mention encouraging. donna seemed quiet but was serenely animated and absent of diffidence. kindness was certainly what they needed, and donna harbored it greatly.

"no need to flatter me, dear. this is your time, not mine," donna looked away and provided another side-smile.

"let's move on to some other points, shall we? you were a part-time model as a child, correct?" verbeek inquired.

another blush, and donna placed her hands on her cheeks, clearly red.

"yes, for a short time i was a pioneer for young disabled models. i participated in multiple charity events and spoke out for individuals like me. i ended up taking an interest in sports, trying different ones out and eventually being best at fencing. and thats how i somehow managed to get here today."

"donna, thats extraordinary."

"thank you, i really try to be someone in which kids like me can look up to. from where im from, theres high standards— im not exactly ideal. i hated feeling like that, anyway."

verbeek nodded and made a note to herself to talk to this participant more— she was a great role model and would be a fantastic rank leader.

"i came from a family of teachers and engineers; the stress levels were always suffocating and i always worried about how i did and how i presented myself. thankfully, they were supportive of my choice to stray away from education and into sports."

"i understand. i've worked with countless athletes who've experienced similar things. i greatly admire your accomplishments."

donna brushed back a strand of her bobbed hair.

"thank you," she said again, making direct eye contact with the wrestler.

"you're very welcome, donna! i look forward to hearing more of your story, but for now, we're running a bit behind. if theres anything else you'd like to add, now's the time."

the petite girl glanced at the clock and thought for a moment before refocusing her attention.

"mm!" she mumbled, reaching out to respectfully shake tonya's hand.

"good luck, hun. and dont let the legged-athletes scare you," she said with a wink.

with a light chuckle, the fencer wheeled out the room in a good aura.

CREATOR : KIM-JAEHWAN

i apologize to the FULLEST for the longest hiatus ever oh my god. as you all know, im a senior and rushing to fill out college apps, balancing 5 aps, and working in 4 different dance competition squads and i am D Y I N G. i miss writing on wattpad so much and i totally regret not updating over the summer but i was highly unstable during that time. i may not be on here too consistently for now on but even though ive fallen out of the kpop fandom a bit, i havent lost motivation for writing. im sorry for those who have been waiting for your character and waiting for an update. i will TRY my best to work harder!

(thank you to those who still read this lol)

- del