💛lukesse 1💛

One day jesse was in the kitchen in her house and making her self some food when there is a knock on the door.

Jesse point of view

"Huh who is here " she opens the door and sees lukas standing outside her door ."h-h-hey jess w-what's up"

This is after both seasons of minecraft story mode so they have been friends for four years now in this fanfic. anyway enough of me lets continue.

Lukas point of view

I look at her with all of her beauty shining in her beautiful emerald green eyes she is one of the most beautiful girls i have ever met she is the only one i love i like all my friends but she is the one i want to spend my fays with."hello lukas you ok" she says "uh i um yeah i am just was in my own space i guess" suddenly while i was looking away i did not notice jesse kiss me my face was heating and i was looking like a idiot but i accepted her kiss and kissed back and we hot out of the kiss and we watched a movie and soon i went home.

Jesse point of view

After i kissed lukas i was starting to feel so embarrassed i have loved him for a long time after the wither storm and the admin business i was beginning to fall for him. At night i go to bed and think about that kiss.