Yandere Friend x reader

"Y/N!!"

You turned around and saw your best friend, Matt. He was your best friend since kindergarten. He has brown hair and beautiful foresty green eyes.

"What took you so long" You teased.

"Shut up" Matt panted. You both head towards your school side by side. Up ahead was your other friend, Mia. She is a sweet girl and drop dead gorgeous. She gets confession letters everyday, which you were a little envies about. Mia has long blonde hair and big hazel eyes.

"Hey guys" said Mia.

"Hey Mia" answered Matt. Mia blushed and walked beside Matt, with you in the back. You mentally squealed, you shipped those two so hard.

If only you knew what was up ahead for you Y/n. If only you knew.

~Lunch time~

You and your friends headed to your usual spot on the roof.

"Ughhh, I have to complete this essay by tomorrow and I don't evenknow what to write" You complained.

"Maybe if you payed attention in class you would know what to do" said Mia. Matt snickered.

"But she's sooo boring" You said.

"I'm going to get some chips, anybody want something" asked Matt.

"Nah"

"I'm fine"

Matt left and You scooted closer to Mia.

"So, how are you and Matt" You questioned.

Mia blushed and continued to eat her sandwich.

"Come on, tell me" You poked her shoulder over and over again.

"I'm planning on confessing to him tomorrow" Mia whispered. You jumped up and squealed.

"I'm so happy for you, you guys will look great together, trust me" You said. Mia smiled and the door opened, Matt came in.

"Did I miss something?"

"NOTHING!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

You were sitting in the school library studying for a math test.
Stupid test, I could be watching anime right now. Suddenly a hand touched your shoulder. You shrieked in fright. A loud laugh was heard and you saw Matt laughing his butt off.

"Matt! Thats not funny" You pouted.

"You should've seen your face" Matt guffawed. You turned around and continued to study with a frown on your face. Matt took a seat in front of you.

"Y/n"

"....."

"Y/n"

"...."

Matt sighed, you weren't paying attention to him. He looked at you and smiled. He thought you were the most beautiful creature on earth. With your soft plump lips and your soft h/l h/c hair. Your long lashes and rosy cheeks. You were a goddess in his eyes. He hated and loved your appearance at the same time. Boys would look at you with lust and it made his blood boil. You were his, nobody else's.

"Matt, is there something on my face" You asked. Matt looked away and blushed. He didn't know he was staring that long.

"No everything is fine, hey you want to play video games at my house" Matt asked, quickly changing the subject. You nodded happily and started putting your things together. That was enough studying for today. You grabbed Matt's hand and headed out the door. Matt smiled at your child like behavior.