Chapter 3

B A Y L E E

" its over" I hear Luke whisper into my ear "Not scary at all" I say smiling "You were under the blankets the whole time." he says. "Let's get some sleep" Luke says and lays down "I can't" I say looking down embarrassed "Why?" he says "I've always had a fear of spending the night for some reason. I could never do it" I say sitting up.

He stands up and comes back with a pill and water "Are you trying to drug me?!" I say looking at the pill "Hey it will make you sleep" He says. I look at the time 2:46am and I look at all the boys who are asleep. "I don't know" I say "I just met you" I add in. "Do you not trust me?" he says. I take the pill from his hand and put it in my mouth and use the water to swallow. I hand him the cup back and study his features as he walks back. His tattoo on his arms, his muscles "Quit staring" He says and I laugh "can't handle myself"

He lays down next to me and I move to the couch "I feel you" he says. I stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep.

L U K E

"Guys she isn't gonna wake up stop shaking the poor girl!" I yell as Beau and Daniel try to wake her up. "Why the fuck not?" Daniel says "Because she doesn't like to sleep over so I gave her a sleeping pill" I say and look down "And her tiny figure she won't wake up for awhile and whatever time she took it." Jai says.

I see her phone violently vibrating and her mom was texting so James took it and acted like her saying she was at a friends.

B A Y L E E

I Slowly open my eyes and look around memorizing where I am. "Luke?" I say and sit up looking around "Hi" Jai says sitting next to me. "Where's Luke?" I say

"LUKE!" Jai yells and he comes downstairs "Morning sleeping beauty " he says and sits next to me "Dude you drugged me" I say rubbing my eyes "what time is it?" I ask while yawning "12:04 " Jai says. "Shit I got to go home let's hang later yeah?" I say gathering stuff and running out the door to my car. I drive home as fast as I can. "Mom I'm sorry I was at a friends house " I say "Its fine j thought you didn't like spending the nighy?" she asks "Sleeping pills" I dsy and run upstairs to take a shower. I put on some shorts and a crop top and walk back downstairs to get food.

I get out a pan and some water and I set it on the hot part on the stove. I let it boil before adding the ramen noodles. I try a little piece making sure it's done then I drain it in a strainer and put it in a bowl with cheese on top. Then I sit on the couch and watch TV before I hear my phone go off.

"Hi Luke!" I say into the phone

"beach for sunset? sure" I say "see you later bye" I say and hang up. and go to my room to grab and pack some things.

A N

Sorry its short my friend keeps texting me haha but okay for real I hate spending the night it's a fear! and one night my friends like here take a sleeping pill and I'm like fuck that I'll just pull an all nighter in which I did :)