10: I may loss the trust on me but not on yours...

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Pragya holds him and says don't speak like this suniye... Aaliya is so lucky to have you as brother... I don't know if your parents is there then they will take care of her like you do...

Because of you only till now she didn't feel bad for not having parents... I know she also considered you as her parents...

Abhi: if its so then why she did like that haan... Its she only who spoiled your life even now also you're supporting her...

Pragya: if she didn't do like that then I can't get a sweet husband like you na... Abhi surprisingly looks at her with teary eyes... She continues as I know her doings are wrong... But her intension are not wrong...

Abhi: what do you mean by that pragya...

Pragya: she loves purab madly suniye that's why she did like that... If she gets to know "we can't get a love from others by forcing themthen every problem will be solved...

Abhi: aaliya is really lucky to have you as her bhabhi.... Today I will speak to her regarding this...

Pragya: no suniye don't do like this... If you praised me before her then her hated towards me will increase... Now I have one plan to make her change... But you have to trust me...

I will wait for you my loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें