Daar hai - fear is real #2

Start from the beginning

Chakor; Suraj !!!!! Laksh!!

Suraj saw that. Laksh what happen! He went to the injured Laksh... but he went through him. Laksh looked up from the couch. Bhai bhabhai u.... u.... u.... u can se...eee it too???.

Suraj took Laksh n Chakor he stands in front of them the injured Laksh was moving toward them... Suraj was standing like a statue. Chakor; be careful Suraj. The injured Laksh vanished.

Suraj looks left n rights. Laksh; I won't sleep here alone I will sleep with u in ur room. I don't care that u just made love!.

Suraj - shit he hears us! -.

They all went into the bedroom.
Laksh was sleeping on their feet side. Chakor was clutching her hands on Suraj collar. Suraj caresses her back. Laksh; I can't sleep here can I sleep next to u?! Please! Suraj moves a bit n gave him space...

Laksh woke up he was sweating!! He was heavily breathing he looked at his brother n bhabhi... he shouts Bhai!!!

Laksh was sweating like

Suraj hears his scream. He runs out of his room. Laksh!!! What happen???

Laksh looked up. Chakor who was getting ready comes with a glass of water.

Laksh; bhai bhai u fine?!. Suraj sat next to him. What happen?

Laksh looked in the room. He is still in the living room on the couch. A dream in a dream... hell shit!

Laksh took the glass of water n drinks it in one go!.

Chakor sat next to him. U fine?!. Laksh nods. Haan Bhabhi... a nightmare. Chakor; I think I will stay at home today. Suraj nods but Laksh. No Bhabhi nothing is wrong with me! Please u go! I will handle it. Suraj; u sure?. Laksh nods.

Chakor n Suraj were getting ready. Laksh was watching them. Laksh; cute couple. Chakor; we can tell him. Suraj; if u want... he put his ring on... n she too.

They come out. Laksh lifts an eyebrow. U r married? Sukor nods. Laksh; y u hide I'm sure mom n dad will be happy. Chakor; I runaway on my marriage day. I met him I marry him after a few months. Laksh; wah! I love it! Gud u hide it! Suraj; okay we r leaving if u need anything just call me. Laksh nods. Be careful! Sukor; u too.

Laksh was frighten now he was alone in the apartment. He was starving for food. He checked the kitchen cupboards n found nothing.

What yaar is Bhabhi keeping Bhai on diet or is Bhai keeping her on diet?. There must be somewhere chips.

Laksh looked up! On the upper cupboard 😁. I found it!

Laksh opens the packet of chips n ears when he hears a loud scream n hammering on many doors...

Laksh startled he was moving slowly to the door on his tiptoes. Then the hammer was becoming louder

... please open the door! Please!! Help me!

Laksh; oh no

... please if someone is inside! Open the door 😢😭.

Laksh gulps he opens the door n a woman runs into the apartment. She closed the door behind her n hugs him.

Laksh was numb but he could hear the footsteps

Laksh was numb but he could hear the footsteps... of the other's her followers.

They hammered on his door. Laksh was very scared.

The girl; please save me! She begs on him! Laksh nods. U don't worry I will handle it.

He shakes all over the body... n slowly opens the door. There were 3 goons. Give us the girl!

Laksh shook his head. Girl? Which girl?

The goon; don't lie where else has she gone? It is the last floor n the last door! Laksh gulps. Point hai but y would I open the door?

Aaahhh 😱. Laksh turns really u r screaming now! Laksh stood there numb.... the injured reflection of him enters him. Laksh eyes become black he turns n punished each goon.

Laksh closed the door... the reflection leaves his body... she faints ... like he does...

_______
Please comment and vote
So?

What is happening with Laksh

Double Laksh

Who r these goons?

Who is this girl?