Daar hai - fear is real #2

Hi thank u a lot that u r giving this story a chance.

Recap; Laksh come from India to meet his brother Suraj all of a sudden. Chakor is Suraj girlfriend. The watchman of their building complex is death a knife was stabbed in him.

The police come n did the investigation of the murder. Suraj was not a suspect as the time schedule n his alibi were proved. Soon the formalities were done n they were allowed to go into their apartment.

Laksh was thinking - how this happen is it connected to me? To that what I Saw? No no no! It can't be possible -.

Chakor was frighten she was shaking all over her body. Her heart was racing n her mind was playing pranks with her. She closed her eyes n could see the death face of the watchman...

Chakor was shaking... Suraj saw her in immediately hugs her. Chakor relax I'm here nothing will happen to u!.

Chakor cries. Suraj woh woh watchman!!! He is death! Their were no traces even the forensic couldn't find anything.

Suraj; the rain washed everything away.

Chakor; who could do this?! The watchman was so nice.

Suraj nods.

Laksh felt bad as he couldn't help them. - Chakor Bhabhi is scared it is all my fault it is falling me till here. But who is this?! -.

Suraj went to Laksh. Hey u fine?. Laksh nods. Haan Bhai what is with Chakor Bhabhi? Is she fine?. Suraj; she is tougher than she looks like. Don't worry right now she is a bit scared but she will be fine soon. What abt u? I mean ur second day n a murder?!.

Laksh; bhai all fine!. Hota hai {it happens}. Suraj; it happens? Now really?. Laksh rolls his eyes. Bhai please forget it. Suraj nods. Here a pillow n a duvet. Sorry it is just this couch but I will organise something okay?.

Laksh nods. Thank u Bhai but it's fine.

.....

Laksh woke up... by nosies

Hmm Suraj! Suraj!
Chakor!

Laksh - really Bhai saying to me not to call her Bhabhi but u r having fun right! -.  Headphones please... uff yeah.

Suraj stop
Chakor u can't make me stop now!

Chakor; Laksh
Suraj widen his eyes. How can u call the name of my brother?!
Chakor; Suraj I didn't mean that call I meant to say that Laksh could hear us as the walls r very very very thin!!! Suraj; what! No yaar. Chakor; Suraj no!. Suraj stops kissing her neck he stood up. Chakor; Suraj where r u going?!. Suraj; washroom!. Chakor laughs. Haan go!.

Laksh felt a gentle breeze on his face he opens his eyes. Aaaahhhhhh 😱😱😱😱😱.

Laksh hold his duvet tight. Suraj comes out from the washroom. Chakor; Laksh! They open the door n saw Laksh... well they saw a double Laksh.