Introduction from all......

Hana P.O.V.              
"Please collect your personal maid or whatever you make her. Hahahaha." The announcer said with a laugh.

" Gladly." Mr. Kim say as he walks up towards the stage I'm standing at.

" May I" He says kindly. And I accept.

We start to walk off the stage and towards the table he was sitting at and I say 6 handsome men.

" Please introduce yourself to them" He says to me.

" Hello. My name is Kim Hana. Its a pleasure to meet you" I say then bow.

" Hi, Hana nice to meet you my name is Kim Seokjin the oldest." The one with Black hair says.

" Hi, I am Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you Angel Eyes." The one with mint green hair says.

" Hi, I'm your Angel. I'm your Hope. J-Hope. Nice to meet you." The one with red hair says.

" Hi. I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you." He says with a rectangler smile. Cute.

" Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice too meet you." He says with a Bunny smile. Adorable.

" Hi. My name is Park Jimin. Nice to meet you Beautiful." Jimin says as he take my hand and kiss it gently.

" Lastly. I'm Kim Namjoon. And don't think of this as a slave thing. I buy girls like you and let them go if they want to. But if you do stay we are your family. Brothers and Sister." Namjoon says showing me his dimples..

Hello ... I'm sorry I haven't updated..............but this is were hannie meet the boys