Chap 2

Bubbles p.o.v.

Today is the day. We get to go to Boarding school I love there outfits. A black crop with a any color skirt and an any color tie and any Black shoes. "Bubbles you almost ready" Blossom yelled. "Yea just got to finish packing" I said. "Ok well hurry Dad's s ready" She said. I put Octi in my brown suitcase and rushed downstairs.

I looked at my sisters. Blossom had chosen to to wear pink and ankle boots. Buttercup had chosen lime green and all black converse. I wore a baby  blue skirt and tie with black knee high boots. "Stupid school and their stupid uniform" Buttercup mumbled. We got in the car and drove off.

5 hours later

When we arrived I jumped out the car and ran ahead "Bubbles wait" Blossom  yelled. "I can't I need to know who's my roommate" I said. I rushed to the consoler.

"Bubbles Utionium" I said "Ms.Utionium your room number is 316 here's the keys" she said handing me my keys. "Thank you" I speed down the hall looking for my number.

"316 here it is"  I opened the door to be greeted by a brunette haired girl with a red  skirt  and a green apple patterned tie. "Hi I'm Robin our eyes are the same color" she said with a quirky smile. "Hi I'm Bubbles" "Ooo unique I like anyways I want the left side is that ok" She said pointing to the left side of the room. "Yea sure"

Blossom's p.o.v.

Bubbles ran away leaving me and Buttercup behind.
"Why do we have to go here"Buttercup whined. "Dad said so" I said as we got to the consoler's office. "Blossom Utionium" I said as she handed  my key. "317" She said

"Buttercup Utionium" Buttercup mumbled. "315" She said handing her the keys. "I wonder which room Bubbles got" I said. I enter my room to find a girl in a gold skirt and tie with red curly hair.

"Daddy why do I have to go here" She said to the person on the line. "Ok bye" She hung up. She turned towards me and stared at me. "Hey I'm Princess" She said. ( Princess is nice in this story)
"Blossom" I said.

Buttercup's p.o.v.

I enter my room hopefully my roommate isn't here yet. I walked around and on the right side I saw this girl with a light purple skirt and tie her brown hair was in a side ponytail with a bunny clip holding her bangs back.

"Sup I'm Bunny" She said. "Bunny" I scoffed. "Yea my mom loved bunnies" She said. "I called right side" She ran over to the right side.

Author's pov

While the ppg unpacked they all had different feelings about school on Monday and even more different roommates.