IV

After a short walk, we finally arrived at the café. Opening the door, the bell chimed and we looked for the guys. Quickly finding the rambunctious bunch in the corner that Seungmin and I always sat at, I pointed Seungmin out to Taehwan.

"Hyung," Taehwan cheered, and released my hand as he bolted to him. Seungmin jumped and looked towards my brother before getting up, and grabbing him from under his arms.

"You and Seungmin are really close, huh?" Jisung mumbled as we walked to the counter.

I nodded my head and leaned against the counter, waiting for Hani to arrive from the back where I saw her. "Our parents went to school together," I simply explained. "Anyways, Unnie! Taehwan with me today."

"Okay," she stated, wiping her hands before looking up and seeing Jisung. "Whatcha want Jisung-Ah?"

"Whatever Bi-ah gets," he stuttered once he saw all the options.

"Alrighty," she mumbled, and I pulled my wallet out to pay for three of us, Jisung was too distracted by my soul Mark showing to realize that I had already paid.

"I'm on break after I make your drinks so I'll just bring them to the table," Hani stated, and I have her a thumbs up before grabbing Jisung wrist, and walking towards the guys.

"Finally," Woojin clapped. "Your brother wants his drink."

"Hani-Unnie is bringing it in a minute," I told him, and took him from Seungmins arms. Sitting down between Jisung and Jeongin, I set him in my lap and handed him my phone to play games.

"Noona," he waved me closer, and I leaned in as he leaned to whisper in my ear. "Can I tell hyungs about your mark?"

"Ask Jisung," I whispered back.

"Jisung-hyung," Tae called and he jumped before leaning closer. "Can I tell hyungs about noonas mark?"

Jisung pulled away, and looked at me, but I only shrugged. He seemed to think for a minute before shaking his head 'no.' Taehwan pouted, and I laughed before squishing his cheeks.

"But Seungmin-hyung will be happy," Tae Tired reasoning, and I laughed softly.

"Nope," I declined. "We'll tell them soon though."

"Here are your caramel macchiatos and chocolate milk," Hani stated, walking up and placing them in front of us.

"Noona," Tae called out happily, and Hani grinned before kissing his nose. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she grinned, and went to sit by Changbin.

"Don't you have work today?" Seungmin suddenly questioned, looking at me.

I nodded my head, and checked the time. "I go in at 4, and it's 2, so I'll be heading out soon," I confirmed. "I won't have time to stop at home, so will someone take Tae Home for me?"

"I got it," Seungmin volunteered. "I haven't seen your eomma in a while, might as well say hi."

Tae nodded his head excitedly, and I rolled my eyes as he continued playing games on my phone, his straw in his mouth. Ruffling his soft, dark brown hair, I placed my chin on his head while I watched him play a level in a car game. Conversation was surrounding me when I suddenly was knocked from my daze as I felt a hand on my thigh. Glancing at Jisung who was busy talking to Chan, I internally rolled my eyes, but turned back to watch Tae. He beat the level quickly, and cheered happily before handing me my phone back. Checking the time, I sighed.

"Get up Tae," I patted his side, and he hopped off my lap, and Jisung moved his hand from my thigh. "I'm going to get to work now or I'll be late, bye."