Wow, Scared Me Shitless

As BlackHat effortlessly held the doctor up by his collar, Flug started choking. He grabbed hold of his boss's wrist (something he would never normally do) and his face was turning red from under his bag, although no one could see it. "Did you get the device done or not?"  BlackHat growled while pulling Flug closer. The doctor could only squirm in response.

  BlackHat threw him on the floor with a look of disgust. [(bitch what the fuck are you doing to my son)] He collapsed onto his hands and knees while panting. Tears began streaming down his face but the man didn't seem to notice. His bag became dark and soggy from the tears. BlackHat frowned down at the breathless man. He clicked his tongue and turned away while grumbling, "The device had better be ready for filming tomorrow, or else." He was about halfway down the hall when he heard some choked laughter. It quickly got clearer and louder. It chilled BlackHat, the most evil being in the universe, down to his metaphorical bones.

  BlackHat slowly turned around with his one non-monocled eye widened. His eye only grew wider when he saw who the laughter was coming from. Dr. Flug was laughing so hard he was holding his stomach. As the tears continued their voyage down his covered face, the bag he wore tore slightly, exposing his scarred, pale skin. BlackHat noticed something was wrong, not just because of the evil laughter (which he was slightly proud of, although he would never admit it), but because he knew that if the Doctor was in his right mind, he would have noticed the breeze that blew through the hallway on his face, and he would be running to his room to replace the paper bag that covered his marred skin. 

  BlackHat had a flashback of the first time the doctor's bag got ruined. It was the first week of the doctor's new life working for BlackHat, and the demon had forced the shy man to make him tea (even though that was not the purpose of why he came to work there, but this was before the doctor made Dementia and 5.0.5). The lab-coat clad man was turning with the tea in his hand to give to his boss, when he bumped the desk and accidentally got tea on his bag. The hot water quickly absorbed into the thin paper and tore it at the bottom. It was just enough for the skin on his chin to be seen by BlackHat, but the way the doctor reacted would have made it seem like the whole bag caught on fire. Flug grabbed his bag with wide eyes behind goggles, dropping the tea cup in the process. By the time the tea cup hit the ground, shattering into a thousand pieces, the doctor was out of the office, down the hall, and into his room to change the now soiled paper bag. When he came back in the demon was still sitting at his desk, shocked and upset that his favorite cup was broken. Flug grabbed a new cup, quickly made fresh tea and handed it to his boss without saying a word. He walked out as soon as he was done. They never talked about what happened that day, but BlackHat got a handmade tea cup on his desk the next morning.

  BlackHat zoned back in, only to see the doctor standing and a couple feet away from him. His body jerked in surprise without his permission and he mentally cursed himself for showing weakness. Flug laughed for a second abruptly, and then quickly stopped. They stared at each other for a second in tense silence. BlackHat was suddenly pushed into the wall and he grunted in surprise more than pain. What was even more surprising was when the doctor grabbed the bag and tore it off his face. This was the first time the demon had seen his full face and he couldn't help the gasp he let out.

This is still shit, but thanks to all if you read this chapter. Also Amber is now my editor, and I love them with all my motherfucking heart. So shout out to them!