because I can

A/N: this takes place in an au where harry's dick didnt eat draco.

Harry was walking down the hall on his way to Potions when suddenly he saw him: Draddy. He looked at his beautiful blonde hair and his supple bootay and then realized: he had a boney boy. He was panicking, trying to figure out how to hide it, when Draddy turned around, and after seeing Harry's boney boy, he smiled. We walked towards Harry and aggressively put his hand on Harry's hard bonerino. Harry moaned, so loud a girl walking in the hallway turned around and gasped, looking horrified. Before she could do anything, Draddy quickly cast the killing spell so that he and Harry could get away quickly. Draddy dragged Harry to the Room of Requirement and in there was every sex toy ever made, along with a king size vibrating bed. Draddy shoved Harry in the wall as they had a rough makeout session. After a few minutes, Draddy flipped them around and he leaned against the wall. "Harry, get down on your knees and suck me off, and then I'll take care of your boney buddy." Harry, obeyed. He slowly rubbed his hand up Draddy's thighs, and saw his crush's hot snake slowly getting hard through his pants. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down, along with his tighty whiteys, revealing his 27 foot peen, that almost gave Harry a black eye when it bounced out of Draddy's underwear. Harry backed up across the room so he could actually get it into his mouth, and then slowly sucked. He did his magic with his tongue inducing wild moans from Draddy. "Kachooww...k-kachow..oh yeah..hhnnnrrrggggg" Draddy moaned as he was in complete bliss. He came into Harry's mouth, and there was so much it overflowed out of his mouth. Harry noticed it tasted like banana pudding. "Did I please you, Draddy?" Harry asked. He was very horny and very aware of his boney boy. He needed it taken care of. "Yes, Harry. Now pull your pants down." Harry obeyed. Draddy positioned Harry in front of him, and without any preparing, he put his hot 27 foot peen inside Harry, but not so much that his peen went too far in. Harry screamed in pain and pleasure, and Draddy reached around Harry to give him a hand job as he thrusted into him. Harry had a luscious bootay, and Draddy couldnt stop staring at it as he pumped Harry and thrusted. They both shrieked at the same time, Draddy in pleasure and Harry in pain. Draddyy's peen had pierced through Harry and came out his mouth, and Harry died just as quickly as Draddy pulled out. Draddy looked at the corpse of his enemy and smiled. This had been his plan all along.~~