Kook.Pics🌹
Look, I love you|
Look, you're cute|
Look, you're nice. So I guess it's my turn to be nice back.

Kook.Pics🌹
I'll be there in 10 minutes

Gucci_Tae🔥
I'm here waiting

Kook.Pics🌹
I'll be there soon

Gucci_Tae🔥
😊 thank you

Kooks.Pics🌹 accepted your follow request!

Gucci_Tae🔥 is now following you!

Kooks.Pics🌹 has requested to follow you!

Accept or decline?

Gucci_Tae🔥 accepted your follow request!

Kooks.Pics🌹 is now following you!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jungkook walked out of his house, a white mask covering his face matching with a loose white shirt and black ripped skinny jeans and timbs.

He shoved his phone in his front pocket and walked down the sidewalk.

"I can't believe I'm doing this for a stranger who I met like three days ago." He thought.

He reached the park and hears little kids yelling and laughing. He looks around and sees some older people around his age, maybe older, watching the little kids play.

"Maybe he didn't come after all..." Jungkook spoke to himself until his eyes rested on a familiar looking person. Straight brown hair on his forehead, he wore glasses, a black shirt tucked into light blue jeans with black shoes. He bounced his leg up and down as he stared at his phone, finger sliding up and down the side of it.

Jungkook walked up to him, fixing his dark brown hair from the wind that messed it up. "Are you Taehyung?" His sweet voice flowed through the wind.

Taehyung looked up, eyes widening at the boy in the white mask and white shirt. "Are you Jungkook?" His deep voice shocked the younger boy, he wasn't expecting it to be so deep.

He merely nodded before placing his hands behind his back and bowing slightly. "Nice to meet you in person." He said shyly.

"You're so much shyer in person." Taehyung stood up and hugged him suddenly, giving a good squeeze.

Jungkook grunted slightly, hugging the older male back. He began to cough from the sudden loss of air as he was being squished.

Taehyung released from the hug and pat his back. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Im just really excited to see you."

"No it's fine," he fixed his hair again. "I get it."

"Do you want to go the little cafe? I can get you soup." He asked in the most concerned tone a person could muster.