Ch 2- Do NOT Let the Bedbugs Bite

Before Katerina could reply, two giant bird-like wings sprouted from Sebastian's back through special slits that were at first invisible to the but were apparent in the design of the leather jacket and flared out around them. They seemed to stretch out for a moment before he jumped into the air and took flight, soaring high above the darkened ground and coming close to the grayish clouds above, taking her along with him.

"W-where are w-we going?" she yelled over the sound of the wind as he soared high over the ground.

"My home," Sebastian smiled as he looked at her from the corner of his eye, his hair flipping behind his head. "I want to see just how interesting you can really be."

A worried look came to her face. She did not want to find out what he meant, but she had a feeling she was going to find out, whether she liked it or not.

She looked down at the ground and, despite having flown this high before, she closed her eyes, not wanting to see just what Hell had to offer.

How long they flew, she did not know, but eventually she felt the strong embrace of his arms leave her, sending her falling fast. She opened her eyes for a few seconds, seeing the ground coming at her fast, so she slammed her eyes shut again. She knew even attempting to fly would just end up with her wing making the pain worse and flying around in a circle like an idiot, the outcome still the same.

She waited for the impact of the ground, for the second time today, but once again felt his strong embrace and his scent fill her senses. His pelvis somehow ended up under her rear and his legs surrounded her along with his arms. After she was securely in his arms again, he continued flying.

She knew it was a stupid thing to do, considering he could easily pry her off, but she threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. She was terrified he was going to drop her again.

Sebastian could feel her shaking, the sensation of it sending delightful waves down his spine. He almost when she buried her face in his shoulder but decided not to. There would be plenty of time for that later.

The peek of Starlight Hill, which was really a mountain with a very jagged terrain, came into view as he slowed down his pace. He straightened out his body so it was horizontal with the ground and flared out his wings so they floated toward the mouth of his cave. He braced his legs and landed with ease.

"You can open your eyes now," he whispered in her ear as he walked further into his home, not resisting his chuckle as she shook her head, her limbs still wrapped around him. He easily juggled her light body as he placed on arm under her rear, pushing down the chuckle again as she jumped when he 'accidentally' grabbed her bottom, and used his other arm to push aside the curtain that separated the mouth of the cave from his actual home.

Katerina slowly pulled her face away from his shoulder and looked around.

For a cave, it was actually nicely decorated. A few places on the floor were covered with Persian rugs, intricately woven by hand to form many pictures and scenes from both Angel and Demon history. There were a few floor level tables with pillows sitting around it, like how the Chinese race eats. Tapestries lined the walls, creating vivid art of what was to be in human history ((just so everyone knows, Heaven and Hell's time is at a stand still, which is why they never age)). Lit torches lined the walls, as well, giving it an almost eerie yet lighted scenery. At least the inside was not as scary as the outside.

As the initial shock of what happened finally wore off, she realized the position she was in. In horror, she was moving when she was roughly deposited on a large pillow serving as a makeshift bed, many other pillows on it and a single blanket. The way she landed, she was lucky it did not put pressure on her wing or shoulder.