What happens in the foundry

When Oliver walked into the foundry, he found Felicity sat at her desk working.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Oh, hey Oliver," She replied. You see Felicity could control her babbling at times. Although (as we all know) Oliver loves to hear her babble. They continued talking until they were interrupted by none other than Damien Darhk.

"Well, sorry to cut this sweet moment short, but I need to talk to Ms. Smoak here Oliver." He says. Instinctively, not wanting her to get hurt, he stepped in front of Felicity.

"She won't be having any talk with you, Damien!" He snarled back. Damien just laughed. Then he used his magic to lift Ollie up and threw him into a wall.

Felicity got up and ran to Oliver.
"Oliver? Oliver, are you okay?" She asked, her concern for him clear in her voice. 'Please say he's okay...' she thought. When she got a grunt in return, she helped him sit up against the wall. She started heading to the Med Bay for the First Aid Kit.

Without her noticing, Darhk began to use his magic to lift her up. He held her by her throat, unmistakably choking her.
"Now, Oliver, you see she is trapped with me and my magic here but Thea, oh she is with our guest Mr. Wilson upstairs. Do you want to save the blonde or the brunette? If you choose the brunette, the blonde chokes to death. If you choose the blonde, however, the brunette gets a quick and painless death. Your choice."

As Darhk finished his speech Felicity yelled at him, "Oliver save Thea!"

Oliver didn't think he could choose between the two women he loved the most. Then Felicity mouthed to him, 'I'll be fine!' He really didn't want to choose but he said, "Let Thea Go!"

"Good choice, Mr. Queen. However, I'm afraid you'll have to find a new secretary, and a new I.T girl!" Darhk laughed darkly, then told Slade he chose Thea and to let her go. Darhk, however decided to drain the life out of Felicity instead of suffocating her. "Hope you like dead bodies, Arrow!"

The light and colour drained from Felicity's face. Once Darhk was sure he'd harmed her enough to make Oliver feel guilty, Slade threw her full force into the wall.

Felicity was motionless on the ground. Oliver got up and ran to Felicity speed-dialing Digg. Then he went to get Thea and brought her into the foundry. Once he made sure she was okay, he ran over to his girl to check for a pulse. It was there but it was faint, he could barely make out the rise and fall of her chest in the dim light.

Digg arrived soon after, "What is the emerge- Oh dear God!" He cut himself off when he saw Felicity. "What happened?!?!?!" Digg yelled.

"Damien Darhk happened!" Oliver yelled back.

"Oliver, we are supposed to protect her!" Digg said calmer.

"She told me to save Thea," he whispered to John. "She didn't want me to loose my sister."

"What about loosing her?" The Diggle asked.

Oliver picked her up and put her on the table.

"I couldn't loose her."