"The New Girl ": Chapter 1

I woke up from a good sleep, I was dreading to have to go to school after all i was gonna be the "New Girl." I walked into the washroom and sighed. I Hopped into the shower effortlessly. I dragged my feet all the way to my closet. I picked out a "Green Day" Sweater and some black holy jeans.......I mean who was i trying to impress. I walked down stairs into the kitchen to see my mom making me breakfast. Oh lord what would i without her? I was slightly surprised to see she made my favourite......PANCAKES!! i yelled. Only to see my mom flip the pan and the pancakes fell to the floor "Oh Tegan, Look what you made me do." I sighed and grabbed a granola bar and told my mum i loved her. I slipped on my blue Converse and headed towards the bus stop. I came to a halt to see a bunch of girls eyeing me. I sighed and sat down they immediately walked away. The bus came down the street. I got on and sat in a empty seat next to a window. I plugged my earbuds into my phone and listen to "Arctic Monkeys." I felt the seat cave down a little and i came face to face with a boy. I looked away real quick before the boy could notice i was even staring. The bus came to a stop and i got up immediately and walked on over into the school. 

I went on over into the office and met everyone Teachers, Staff, Principal. I got my schedule afterwards. I walked to my locker and unlocked it. I got my books and everything i needed for my classes. I walked in and sat down near the back i turned to see........

Hey guys thanks for reading this this story is a bit about me, The character "Tegan" is based off of me. Comment telling me if you liked this chapter. Im writing another tonight so.....stay tuned ;)