the one where she actually likes him

Start from the beginning

"The bridge at forty fifth, they repainted it a couple days ago so we have a new canvas," he smiled.

Fiona nodded.

"If I planned on graffiti I would have brought my paint, do you mind if I take my dog?" Fiona asked and he looked to his friends.

They nodded and John looked to her.

"Sure," he said and Fiona nodded.

"There's a short way to get the bridge and my apartment is on the way so," she shrugged and they nodded.

They started their trek to the trains, crossing the football field. Fiona for some reason, felt eyes on her, even as she looked around, she couldn't find the perpetrator.

"You okay?" John asked and Fiona nodded.

"Yeah, it just feels like someone's watching me, and I'm looking around and I find no one," she frowns and he looks around with her.

"It might just be Peter being a freak," he said and Fiona blushed.

John immediately noticed.

"Oh no," he groaned and looked to her with a dumbfounded expression.

"You like him now?" He asked and Fiona grabbed him by the shirt, pulling his face close to hers.

"If you tell anyone, I'll rip your spine out from your mouth," she threatened and he rolled his eyes.

"You don't scare me," he smirked and Fiona released his shirt, crossing her arms.

"Whatever, this is our stop," she said and they walked off together.

Fiona still felt the eyes on her. She shook her head and turned the corner onto her street, ignoring the clench in her guy that tells her something was up.

She did a mini jog up the stairs and walked into the building, going over to the mail to see another envelope from Tony Stark. Her eyebrows furrowed as they walked into the elevator.

"What cha got there?" One of his friends asked and Fiona shrugged, opening the mail.

Inside contained a letter with a check.

Fiona,
          Thanks for the help. I made the right decision having you join the internship team.

We'll need you back in another week, we'll send more details later.

                                                Best Regards,
Tony

Fiona smiled softly and looked at the check. She gasped at the amount and held the slip of paper to her chest, her eyes bugged out in shock as she looked to Jonathan.

"John, I think Tony misplaced the decimal point," she spoke softly, slowly handed him the cheque.

He looked it over and his eyebrows lifted.

"He is a rich man so I don't think he really cared, if that's how much he pays his interns then get me on that team, I could use the money," John smiled and Fiona chuckled, the door opening.

"I'll mention you," she said as she walked out of the elevator. Everyone followed and Fiona unlocked her door, walking inside, Surma racing in and barking.

"Hi baby!" Fiona cooed and walked into her room, dropping off her bag and grabbed her paints.

"Fiona! There are heathens in the doorway!" Her Dad yelled out and Fiona laughed.

"They're friends from school," Fiona spoke up, walking out with paints.

"We're wandering the area, I'm taking Surma," she said and Surmas lips curled up into a distorted smile, as his tail whipped side to side it was a black blur.

Her dad nodded as Fiona corralled the boys into leaving the small apartment. Surma taking Fiona's side staring down the guys that surrounded them.

A low growl emmited his throat and Fiona rubbed his head.

"He doesn't like me being surrounded, I need you to move to the other side, for your safety," she told the kid that walking on his side.

He simply nodded and walked behind them.

As they all stood in the elevator, Fiona continued to rub his head, scratching behind the ears just how he likes it.

"How old is he?" John asked and Fiona shrugged.

"I'm not sure, he's a rescue dog and the guy we got him from was in crack and shit, took care of Surma, but you know what cocaine does," Fiona said and John nodded.

"What made you think Surma?" He asked and Fiona smiled.

"He already responded to it," she said and John nodded.

Surma licked her arm, rubbing his head on her hand and she went back to scratching his head.

"Alright, lets hope Kalma or Spider-Man don't find us," One guy said and Fiona raised an eyebrow.

"I doubt they'll care about the graffiti," she said and the guy nodded.

"Yeah," he responded, "the graffiti."