Lone Warrior: You have a point. By the way, I heard this Vystal Festival is coming up.

Y/N: The Vystal Festival is a day that celebrated the end of the Great War and dedicated to the cultures of the world. Honestly, it's nothing more than provide a false sense of security to the people of Remnant and a waste of time. 

Lone Warrior: Maybe so, but it gives the people some peace.

Y/N: Perhaps, I was actually going to send my students to the Vystal Festival to give them a wake-up call. This world is living a false sense of peace and corruption spread that is happening at this time of age.

Lone Warrior: I pray for the students from each kingdom that have to face your students.

Y/N: Don't test me, Rebel. We are having this conversation is because of Nebula is existed in this world.

Lone Warrior: Indeed, we should head to Vale to see the welcoming from the kingdom.

Y/N: You do that. I have to attend my duty as Emperor. Salem's little henchmen will be here to get Amber remaining power. I already plan ahead to make sure I catch them. By the way, thanks.

Lone Warrior: For what?

Y/N: For calling me, Vandheer Lorde, instead of Y/N Branwen.

(Lone Warrior P.O.V)

I watch as Vandheer walk away as I let out a sigh. He still hasn't forgiven his family. While I understand that they want him to forgive them. But he is right. Y/N Branwen is dead. That person is Vandheer Lorde.

But if what Eivana said is true. Than Vandheer is not pure evil than I think he is. I head to the port as the Imperial shuttle take me to Vale. I walk around Vale as I spotted Team RWBY on the street.

Lone Warrior: Good evening Team RWBY.

Yang: Hey L.W.

L.W? That a new one. But Vandheer did tell me that people give out a nickname to each other. I guess that mine.

Ruby: What are you doing here?

Lone Warrior: Looking around at Vale to see they are preparing the Vystal Festival.

Weiss: It is! It's going to be wonderful!

Lone Warrior: Mind telling me about why are you girls doing at the docks?

Blake: She wants to spy on them since students from Vacuo is coming.

Weiss: You can prove that!

Lone Warrior: I heard from Vandheer that students from the Empire are coming to the Vystal Festival.

I saw them flinch as they didn't expect the Empire is sending their students. Not that I could blame them given to Vandheer's military power. His army in our world crushes my rebellion with ease along with his tactics.

Ruby: Woah. What going on over there.

We turn our head to see Imperial police investigating the crime scene at the dust shop.

We walk to them as I approach one of the officers.

Lone Warrior: What going on here?

Imperial Police 1: Sir, a dust robbing happen again. We believe that Roman Torchwich and the White Fang are working together.

Blake: Why do you think that?

I can sense the anger that building in Blake. From the intelligent that the Empire gather. Blake was a former member of the White Fang and daughter of the founder of the White Fang, Ghira Belladonna.

Lone Warrior: Why do you think that?

Imperial Police 2: Our intelligent report they are sighting Roman inside the White Fang base. They are able to grab some dust from the Schnee. They got what they deserve.

Weiss: I beg your pardon.

Imperial Police 2: You heard me. The Schnee got that they deserve for their mistreatment of the Faunus and other employees.

Weiss: How dare you! Us Schnee always care about our employees!

Imperial Police 2: Like your brother?

Weiss shut her mouth as the rest of us look at her. I didn't know that she has a brother. What was Vandheer been doing in this world?

Imperial Police 2: As your family are innocent. You family abuse your brother and left him to die. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted you dead.

Lone Warrior: Enough. Return to your duty.

They obey and went back to their job. Vandheer told me to make sure that people are from other kingdoms that want to get away from their corruption. They fully aware of what going on and do what is necessary in order to achieve it.

Ruby: Weiss... Are you-

Weiss: Stop... Just stop Ruby... I don't want to talk about it...

Blake: I don't understand that Faunus from the Empire think they are working to together.

Yang: I'm sure Y/N's intelligent make some mistake.

Lone Warrior: I know Vandheer, and he didn't tolerate mistake nor failure.

Ruby: Why did you keep calling him Vandheer? His name is-

Lone Warrior: Vandheer said it himself. He's not Y/N Branwen but Vandheer Lorde. I fought against him quite a while and before I was Armed With Wings. I barely lay a scratch on him.

Blake: Is he really that powerful?

Lone Warrior: He rules the world with an iron fist.

(with Y/N P.O.V)

Y/N: Did you check on every student record that is coming here?

Cobra: Yes, my lord. We found something interesting about team CEMN.

He passes me the record of the team CEMN as I look at them. No doubt they are Salem's minion and to begin their plan to attack Vale. But unfortunate for her and her little pawn, I am here.

Y/N: Capture them. Use the device that I lend the troops to see she has the Fall Maiden on Cinder.

Cobra: At once my lord.

Cobra leaves as I look out at the window. I know that the people of Vale have some negative opinion about me and my empire. But they know when to keep their mouth shut. Ozpin thinks he can keep me in the least and attack me when I have done with Salem and Nebula.

But in truth, they are already in the palm of my hands and every step closer to ruling Remnant. The people of Remnant are watching the news on my Imperial army on how they dealt with the Grimms and criminals.

I look down to see Blake with her cat ears expose as the blond monkey with her. No dealt she expose herself to team RWBY when she lost control of herself. pathetic... I sat on my chair and open communication with the chief of intelligence.

Y/N: I need you here.