01

Hi

Mark's life was perfect , he had a life that everyone dreamed of

Mark's life was perfect , he had a life that everyone dreamed of . His family is rich , he has a stable job as a manager at his father's company , and he's dating a popular model . But Mark didn't found happiness in his life , at all . He couldn't connect with people around him . Even though , Julia Hastings , a famous model in Canada was dating him , he felt so unhappy , he felt like he was only dating her because he was bored . 

Julia:

"Mark , I think it is time for me to give up my seat , i want you to take my position at the company , as the boss

"Mark , I think it is time for me to give up my seat , i want you to take my position at the company , as the boss . " , said Mr Lee .

"Sure dad , you can always depend on your son .", said Mark with a smile , he had all planned out in mind of what he will do with all the power he has , as the boss of the company . Imagining all the projects he could do to let the company be a more successful team. And soon thousands would be cents to him . All the things he could do with all the money he will gain , Mark was beyond excitement to start his journey as a boss in the company .

"But....", his dad said .

"But what dad? I'm qualified enough , I deserve to be the boss of the company, just like you dad..", Mark groaned not letting his father continue his statement.

"Well , here it states that , the boss of every company in Canada now , should have their own family , in order to prove that he has basic leadership skills .", continued his dad  .

"My own family?  Who is responsible for this dumb qualification? And having my own family isn't even a basic leadership skill, it's way complicated. ", replied Mark .

"Well I'm offering you... , if you could propose to Julia soon and get married to her , maybe i won't give this offer to your older brother ....", said Mr Lee again , with a smile. Mr Lee had reliance on Mark , he knew Mark had the potential to own the company , just that he is lack of one thing , a family .

"Fine dad, fine . Stop giving me the look , I'll try...", said Mark . He knew he should be smart with his decision, why would he propose to Julia? So unprofessional , and obviously Julia isn't ready for all this , she's lack of education, she's only famous for her looks, that is why she is a model . Mark knew he had to dig up someone who's wise and canny .

Mark's POV 

I need to dig up someone , wise and canny . Someone who will be down to marry me , and would divorce in a professional way , yes ! A contract marriage . But with who? Every girl I know or dated is a bimbo . Enticing yet absurd .

Hmm....

Maybe someone like......

AHA....!

Min Chun Hwa..., or easily known as Rosemary . Rosemary was more of her stage name , okay , english name . The girl who recently got transferred from a bankrupt company , but she showed a good first impression towards the company with the cookies she baked for everyone . Unprofessional but kinda smart . The girl who always gets her work done right on time , and also the one who has good chemistry with everyone in the company ...... well almost everyone . Except, me. I don't know why , i find  it enjoyable to ask her to bring me coffee or tea during work time , or even just give her extra work to get done . She seems to be so displeased, and most of the time she'll try to avoid me .

Rosemary :

Maybe I will ask her if she would consider this , I'll just bribe her with all the money I have , it'll be easy

Maybe I will ask her if she would consider this , I'll just bribe her with all the money I have , it'll be easy ......

🌻 to be continued

-:AUTHORS NOTE
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story !!! Don't forget to vote , and comment your thoughts on every chapter !! Byee