Khushi looked at him, confused.

I didn't see you when you, he cleared his throat, you know... She blushed hard at his words. Her cheeks becoming his favorite color; red.

Arnav gulped as the desires awakened in his chest. Khushi looked in his eyes but his intense gaze made her look down.

She hid herself in the crook of his neck.

She was hiding from him, by hugging him. Yeah right!!!

Arnav chuckled and tightened his hold. Sleep, he muttered. But this time in real. He added.

Khushi just hummed before falling in deep sleep in real.

*

*

*

What does he want now?? A shadow lingered on the wall.

The room was all silent except for slow breathing of two persons.

You know what he wants!!! Just do as he said. One man said in a serious tone.

The shadow clenched his fist, nails piercing in his palm.

He didn't tell me that he would do this!!! Pain was visible in his tone.

I can't say anything. Just stay with the plan!! Rest he will handle.

Patting his back, the other man left the room leaving the shadow in pure darkness.

I won't forgive you for doing this!!! He whispered to no one.

*

*

*

Arnav left Khushi after she slept and again went downwards. Looking here and there, he searched for Vivek, when suddenly the door opened and in came Vivek.

ASR, you are still awake?? He asked.

Arnav looked at him suspicious of his whereabouts.

Where were you?? He questioned in no nonsense tone.

Woo. Bhai's man called. He said that he was, he gulped his emotions, shot. He told me that Bhai instructed me to increase security around the cottage and also double check everything again. So I just went to do that!!

Why didn't you informed me?? Arnav was still not convinced.

He once got blinded by love and trust, this time he won't let anything happen.

They told me that Bhai has already informed you about Shyam!! Vivek was feeling conscious under his intense gaze.

How did Shyam found about the plan, Vivek?? Arnav took a step towards him, his voice dangerously low.

I...I don't know ASR. Once Bhai gets conscious, only he can tell what happened. Vivek said looking straight in his eyes.