"OY NOTICE ME!!"

I balled a mud and threw it to him. I just noticed Lisa flinched at my sudden act.

O_O

Oh shit. Wrong move for a first meeting.

"MUD FIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!" Seungri screamed before they all balled muds on their hands with an evil grin.

OH FUCK, THEY'RE NOT KIDDING!!

"You're not going anywhere." Yunhyeong grinned devilishly. I gulped.

"Uh-oh. Lisa run!!" I quickly grabbed her arm before we ran away just as balls of muds were flying towards us.

"They've got to be kidding me!!" I cried, running for our lives.

"Is this how your life goes by in here?? People will unexpectedly throw you mud everywhere unarmed??" the giant beside me asked in the middle of this dirty war.

"YES!!"

"God this is exciting!!" Lisa laughed.

"EXCITING?!?! You call this exciting?!?!"

"I've never encountered such a thing!" she's giggling!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! MY CHILDHOOD WAS RUINED BY THIS BULLSHIT BECAUSE OF THEM!! OH MY GOSH, THIS CAN'T BE JUST EXERCISE!!" we ran away just as I was hit by some random cannon mudball!

"BULL'S-EYE!! HAHAHAHA!" Junhoe was laughing his ass off.

"FUCK YOU!!"

~

Look how bullshit this is. Grandma called us to kneel over the salt while carrying weighs in our arms, looking fucked up as we are like we just took a bath from the mud.

"YOU ALL ARE ALL GROWN UPS WHY ARE YOU STILL FIGHTING OVER WITH THE MUD?!?!" my grandma yelled the shit out of us.

"Uhm, I think I'm the one who's the only innocent here.." Jinhwan muttered, dusting off the mud he had on his shirt.

"Shut your mouth up young man!" my grandma growled as he flinched in surprise.

"You guys are unbelievable." Dahyun faced palmed.

"Jennie's the one who started it 🙊" Yunhyeong chuckled.

"Hey, you nitwit you're the one who started it!!"

"Who's the first one who threw some mud though?" he mocked leaving me speechless.

"We have a witness!!" Junhoe said.

"Hey, why are you kneeling here with us?? You're innocent get up." Seungri said loudly to Lisa who's kneeling beside him.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL GOING AGAINST ME?!

"Yah, Lisa right?" Yunhyeong smirked just as Lisa stood up.

"Uhm, yeah?"

"Tell us Jennie's the one who first threw the mud at us." I glanced over her who are having second thoughts, to tell the truth, or not.

Please don't say anything... Please don't say anything...

Then I glanced over my grandma who's glaring at me already.

"You idiots why are you making Lisa involve around with your stupid games!" Dahyun growled.

Oh, thank God she saved my ass!

"To be fair, y'all will receive the same punishment. You're going to sleep outside tonight."

We all groaned. It's gonna be cold!!

"But grandma it's gonna be cold!" Donghyuk complained.

"So? Suffer the consequence."

..

I grabbed my thick blanket, my tent, pillows, and everything that keeps me warm as soon as we finished eating our dinner.

I sighed in desperation. I went outside and saw the guys also went out from their houses who are coming my way.

"Good, you're all packed. Good night." my grandma flashed a smile.

How come she's so happy with this?

I was really about to organize my tent when my grandma interrupted.

"Who says you'll gonna use that Jennie Kim?" my jaw dropped.

"Am I not allowed?"

"Nope."

I clenched my jaw after I heard the boys were laughing behind my back. My temper was about to hit the highest peak but I held it down anyway.

Lighting my own little bonfire just a little away from my camping mat to keep myself warm. It's fucking cold can't you believe that?

I lay down and covered myself.

"Jennie-yah, let's play mud tomorrow again." Yunhyeong chuckled from his mat.

"Shut up."

"I'm old enough to join this punishment y'know," Seungri whined.

"Who cares? You joined anyway." I rolled my eyes.

"Well duh, whatever. Go to sleep y'all. Good night."

"Night."

My eyes were still shot open. I can't sleep with their loud snores and with this cold night. I was shivering cold right now.

My eyes were about to close when I felt someone's presence got closer. I opened my eyes and saw Lisa silently walking towards me.

"Lisa?" I whispered.

"Oh hey, I thought you were asleep.," she says.

"Why have you come here?"

"Well, I came to give you this? I guess.." she handed me a thick jacket and a blanket which caught me by surprise. "Get up and use this instead."

"I-I'm alright!" I hoped that my redden face isn't visible to her.

"No, I insist. It's cold out here."

"This is a punishment."

"I'm not that mean to leave you here freezing your ass even though I'm not part of the family's punishment. Come on, get up."

I slowly got up as she helped me putting her jacket I suppose to me. I could feel the heat risen beneath my body.

Her scent is so addictive fuck.

No Jennie wtf were you thinking.

She helped me buttoning up the jacket. I can see her zoomed in beauty by just helping out in here with a jacket. She's too close oh good Lord.

"Lie down."

"Hey, I can do that myse—" she pushed me by my forehead to my mat before she covers me up with the blanket.

"There. Feeling warm already?" she asks.

Like hell, I can't feel the warmth by those things she did to me.

For a stranger whom I just met today doing this to me is making me feel totally different.