🔸 Real Life (22) 🔸

Y/N(Mimi) POV

I put my phone away after reading the last message from Jay and smiled a bit. The ringing at the door reminded me my friends were here. "Oh I'm coming!" I yelled and quickly stood up from my seat, hissing in pain cause of the bruise on my side.

I'll get ice for that later. I put on a smile before opening the door and seeing my two closest besties. "Hii!" I yelled happily. "Aw hun you look and sound terrible." Amber said as she walked inside.

I sighed cause it's like she can see and hear through me, no matter how cheery I try to be. Momo walked in after her and gave me a tight hug, causing me to hiss in pain.

"Oh my unnie let me see." Momo said but I really didn't have time to protest as she lifted my shirt up a bit showing my bruised side. "What'd he do this time?! These look new unnie."

"What does?" Amber asked as she walked back in the living room with a bowl of marshmallows. "Unnie come look at her side please." Momo said and Amber came over to me and looked at my side. "Oh nah, where that biotch at?"

"I told you he went out, unnie. Nothing to worry about." I said as I put my shirt back down. "Y/N he hurt you and these look new too?! When did it happen?!" Amber asked me and I sighed. "Early this morning, just cause I wouldn't get up. I really hate him. I want Jay oppa but I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what, Y/N he's abusive for nothing! The little shit is gonna get it!" Amber said, she was really angry now. I just sat on the couch with my head down, sadly.

"Aw Y/N I'm sorry for yelling. I'm just really pissed off right now but what are you so afraid of? You love Jay Park. You want to be with him, not Kris so leave him or it'll just be worse." Amber said as she sat by me.

I knew she was right I liked Jay Park, I hated Kris. I don't know who Kris is anymore, he use to be romantic and sweet and playful but now he just the opposite, a stranger. An abusive and possessive one at that.

"I'm afraid of what Kris might do. He's like a stranger. I don't know him at all. When he's here I just feel a wave of depression just wash over me." I explained to my two besties as I layed my head on Amber's shoulder. "Why'd he become like that anyways?"

"Honestly Momo, I don't know. He had no reason to but he just...changed." I mumbled the last word as I started to feel tears threatening to escape my eyes.

Amber POV

I'm killing Kris. If Jay doesn't do it soon, I will. I know I said don't hurt anyone too bad but I lied. My best friend is being abused by that two faced bastard and I'm not letting him get away with it.

Y/N belongs with Jay Park. She has the biggest crush on him, always had when she thought she'd never have a chance with Kris. Now here she is with Kris, wanting to leave him and he's being abusive. He's dead.

When Momo asked Y/N what made him act such a way I could see the tears already coming by the last word. She wanted to cry. She needed to cry. I'm sure she hasn't yet. She can't just keep that bottled up.

"Y/N when was the last time you cried hun?" I asked curiously. She sighed and sat up straight. "The day Tao went back to China again. I missed my bestie dearly so I cried when seeing him off. Why?"

"Hun you need to cry. You can't keep this bottled up forever you know. I can see the tears wanting to escape."

"I'm fine unnie. I promise. Please can we just do something else like uhm watch a movie and eating ice cream or something, I don't want to talk about this anymore. It's too much of a touchy subject." I just sighed and looked at Momo. "Let's just watch a movie. I'll go get the ice cream." Momo said and went off to the kitchen.