The Path Of A Hunter

Start from the beginning

"While I still say you should do us all a favor and go curl up someplace and die, I'm here to bring a message." Pakura tapped her fingers against the wall, getting bored with Misty.

"What is it?" Misty spat out, glaring at Pakura. She dare not attack as she clearly saw that Pakura can fight back.

"You better hurry up in fifteen minutes, or we're cancelling your performance." Pakura yawned. That was when Misty just dropped it like a hot potato, and screamed when she realized Pakura was right after checking the clock in her dressing room.

"Oh no, where's my costume?" Misty screamed, as Pakura exited the dressing room. Ash and Pakura looked at each other like they couldn't believe it when they heard Misty screaming some more about how she did not have time to do her make-up and hair. Who is that person, and why do they have to be incarcerated with people like her on a daily basis?

Meanwhile, back in the penthouse, Jude opened his eyes. Everything seemed fuzzy and blurry. He groaned as the lights in his room seemed too bright.
"You're awake." said a voice. Jude turned to see Elesa on his bed.
"What time is it now?" Jude asked.

Elesa checked the clock. "It's almost 7pm now."

"Aren't you going to have dinner?" Jude asked.

"I'm taking care of you. I can't let you out of my sight, can I?" Elesa shrugged.

Jude widened his eyes slightly. "I'm sorry. You can go back now."

"It's no problem, Jude. Everyone gets sick once in a while. I won't go back until you are well. I think Phillip said that there are some allergy pills in here." Elesa rummaged through the first-aid kit provided, and found the bottle she was looking for. She handed him the pills and a glass of water. She raised her brow when she noticed her boyfriend putting away the medicine and glass of water on the bedside table.
"Aren't you going to eat that?" Elesa asked.

"No point. I mean, I ate those pills once before. I choked and it was pretty awful." Jude wrinkled his nose at the flashback.
"That's why it's called medicine," Elesa retorted, and reached for the glass of water and pill.

'Is she going to force it in my mouth or what?' Jude thought, as he watched Elesa pop the pills into her mouth and take a mouthful of water from the glass. To his surprise, Elesa pressed her mouth against his, mouth-feeding him with the medicine. He had no choice but to take the medicine.
'I am surprised she managed to outwit me.' Jude thought, perplexed by the turn of events. After that, it turned into a kiss that is controlled but passionate. After a few minutes, Elesa broke away. "Since when does medicine taste awful?" Elesa teased.

"You shouldn't take sickness so lightly Elesa, it can be contagious." Jude warned her.
Elesa shrugged. "If it's from you, then I don't mind. Then you'll take care of me."

'You got to be kidding, right?' Jude thought. But he was interrupted when there was a knock on the door. Elesa went to answer, and it was revealed to be Phillip, who was carrying a bowl of soup. Phillip silently set the tray on Jude's lap, and handed him a spoon.
"It's French Onion." Phillip commented. Jude nodded, before starting on his soup.

"So, where are the others?" Jude asked.

Phillip shot an uneasy look towards Elesa, but answered the question. "Pakura and Ash are currently carrying out the plan we made.
"Yeah, I could tell. I'm taking a break since I did the first part of my role. I'm waiting for the signal to start the second." Phillip nodded.
Jude whistled. "Not bad." He said, finishing his soup.

"Can I get you anything else? I can get one of the attendants to cook something more substantial if you're hungry." Phillip offered. There's any number in the Tower. They cook for them, wait on them, check that everything is running smoothly, and clean up their rooms. Taking care of them is their job.
"I'm not feeling hungry tonight." Jude shook his head. "I should sleep some more, so I have the energy to battle tomorrow."