Harper's veil

You didn't know what to do. You thought this was a dream again so you tried to scream. "It won't work (y/n). No one can hear you suffer." Harper said. You started to cry knowing that it was a dream. Hoping it was a dream. "Please Harper. let me go. Let me make my own destiny."  you begged. Harper's eyes were full of sorrow but her face was full of anger. Before she could say anything a hand grabbed your arm and pulled you back into reality. 

"(y/n)? What happened you? you were saying something about fate and killing?" Loki said. Struggling to get out of his arms you looked up. You were crying but you cried even harder when you saw the fear in Loki's eyes. "Let go of me. I don't want to hurt you!" you said trying not to yell. You struggled even more but he wouldn't let go of you. "(y/n) (Y/n). Stop and listen. I won't hurt you and you won't hurt me. Tell me what's going on." he said you could tell that he was trying not to attract attention to the room. "No. I can't I have to go. Please let me go." you cried. He wouldn't listen and tried to get you to stand up.

"What is going on in here?" Said a voice that sounded tired. you looked over to see Banner in the doorway. you ran over to the door and out of the room down the hallway. "What did you do!" Banner yelled at Loki. He just stood up and walked out of the room down the hallway in an opposite way. "Banner. Could you see if there's something in that room that could cause hallucinations?" Loki said before leaving. 

Banner had just finished when Loki entered the room again. "Banner? Find anything?" Loki asked. "No. nothing yet. Ha if we were still fighting on earth I bet the monster in me would have grabbed you by the leg and bang you into the floor." Banner said trying to get a conversation started. "Ha if I hadn't met (y/n)... Why we would still be fighting." Loki said. As Banner continued looking for something anything in the room (with Loki's help) Harper had seen them and decided to give you some hell. 

"even though she's not on Midgard I will give her something to remind her of it." She through something which Baner went after to see what it was. When the small object went out of the room the door shut behind Banner leaving Loki in the room. "Banner open the door!" Loki said with no expression in his voice. "Oh but my dear. Why would you want to leave me?" Harper said coming out of the closet, in a gorgeous lack silk-like dress.

Banner was running to your room desperate to find you. Once he did he was about dead with no breath. ¨Banner? what happened? what's going on here?"  Tony asked him. (yes you were with the Avengers). ¨Would you let me catch my breath!" he yelled. you saw his neck turn a bit green. After 7 seconds it turned back to normal and he now had his breath back. ¨Loki...in a...room...very creepy... door shut...won't open...HELP ME OPEN THE DOOR!¨ he yelled. Thor looked at you right away. ¨Midgardenan what did you do to my brother?!¨ he boomed at you. By now you knew that he hated you more than his brother. ¨look I didn't do anything but leave because of what someone told me!¨ you yelled in thors face. To be able to do this you had to stand tiptoe to him. 

The door opened to the room you were in and Loki was standing there but a look on his face as if in a trance. when the door opened you saw a girl in a black dress with a black wedding veil. The dress was a bit too short but just long enough. You looked up to see that the girl was holding Loki's arm. 

"(y/n) I'm sorry but Loki is with me now!" The girl said. Everyone in the room looked at you back to the girl with Loki. The girl removed the veil which covered her face and in the silk black dress was Harper. "I'm sorry sister. But it's time for a new dawn."