Derek shook his head but didn't protest, to my surprise. He knew that he wasn't providing any answers and that Emily would eventually find answers on her own.

"So what did Deaton tell you?" He asked and I felt myself tense slightly.

"Well that's the thing, Deaton wasn't there when we got to his vet clinic." I started, "I told Emily to wait in the car so I could check it out first. Thankfully I had because when I walked up to the door Argent and Gerard were already there."

"What did you just say?"Derek growled and now I could hear the anger clearly in his voice, "You took her to a place filled with hunters?"

"You and I both know that if I had known that the Argents were at the vet clinic, I would have never taken Emily there." My own anger now danced on my tongue as I replied.

Derek didn't say anything at first. He took a deep breath and leaned against one of the walls next to stairs.

"So you never saw Deaton?" Derek asked.

"The Argents were meeting at the vet clinic because of the death of one of their hunters. The same murder case I had to investigate earlier when we were discussing you going to see Deaton." I said, ignoring his question because I hadn't made it to that part of the story yet, "Somehow, they had gained access to their friend's body and had brought it to the clinic. Gerard had me examine the body. It wasn't anything like I have ever seen before."

"And they think Emily did it." Derek asked but it came out as more of a statement.

"I know for a fact that it was the creature that attacked us on the full moon that killed that hunter. But that's not the part that bothered me. When they discussed who was responsible for their hunters death, they spoke about someone they called their 'target.' I believe that the hunter that attacked Emily was there at the clinic as well. He was the one that spoke about how he had almost captured Emily I believe. Unless there's a female werewolf out there in the woods that we don't know about, Emily is in more danger than we thought."

Derek was quiet as he took in all the new information.

"The claw marks on the hunters body were deep and vertical, the complete opposite of a werewolf attack. The hunter's blood also had a poison like substance in it that paralyzed him as well."

"The same thing that happened to us when we were attacked on the full moon." Derek said more to himself.

"There's no doubt in my mind that the creature is behind his death, but I know there is no way to convince the Argents of that. Gerard has brought in new hunters that are a completely ruthless and they have no code."

"And there is no way we can convince them that Emily is still human..." Derek started but didn't finish the sentence he was on.

"You need to see her hand." I told him, both of us knowing what it possibly meant if her hand healed.

We were interrupted with a loud sneeze from upstairs, followed by a petite voice saying excuse me afterwards.

I looked at Derek funny. If her hand had started healing, then we could assume that she had finally turned but why was she still sneezing?

Derek gave me the same confused look before he moved upstairs, me following right behind him.

As I walked through the door way to Emily's room, Derek was already at Emily's bed side. He had turned on the lamp next to her bed yet Emily didn't move. She was laying on her side, facing Derek with the covers up so high that they almost covered her face.

"Em?" I heard him ask but there was no response. She must have already fallen back asleep.

Derek carefully pulled on some of the covers to reveal her face and shoulders.