"Where you wanna go?" I ask loudly as I sit back on the bed, putting my hair up.

"Doesn't matter to me. What about Waffle House?" Ski answers.

"Oh god yes." I sigh. He reappears, now wearing a white T-shirt and ripped jeans.

"Good lets go baby doll."

I smile at his little name and nod, following him out of the house and to his car. As we make our way to Waffle House we just talk a bit and listen to music. Once we get there we find some seats and order. It's pretty empty surprisingly. I guess it's almost two, not really breakfast time. Yeah yeah we woke up late but we stayed up late.

"So you quit your job?" Ski asks as we eat our food.

"Yeah. I got lots saved up anyways." I answer.

"Oh yeah? How much?"

"Mmmm bout 750,000." I smile.

"How the fuck you got that much?" He asks, surprised.

"Been saving since I was young. Had steady jobs for long ass time. I get paid to post on Instagram and I vlog. Well I don't as much anymore. But you can actually get paid a lot depending on the views and I get quite a bit." I explain.

"Damn. You set then." He chuckles.

"Damn right."

"Our little party doesn't start til six, so what do you wanna do til then?"

"How bout we go shopping?" I smile.

"Sure. You can pay too since you so rich." He jokes. I laugh and shake my head.

"You make more asshole."

"Yeah yeah." He laughs.

+++++

"Okay the light blue tank orrrr the yellow?" I ask Ski. He glances between the two shirts I'm holding and back to me.

"I'd lowkey get both. They both look really nice on you." He answers.

"Aw Thank you." I blush, looking down.

"We gotta go tho girl it's almost seven."

"What?! Damn that went by quick as hell." I say as I walk up to the counter and set all my items down.

"Cause we was having fun." He laughs.

"Oh my god!" The lady working the cash squeals. "You're Ski Mask the Slump God! And your Kenna!"

Ski and I smile and shake our heads yes.

"Hi." I greet her.

"Can I please get a picture? I'm sorry this is so unprofessional but I love you both."

"Of course." Ski and I say in unison. We look at each other and laugh as the woman pulls out her phone.

"Kandace! Come here!" A small blonde girl appears and smiles at us.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Can you please take a picture for me?"

"Yeah sure." She hands her phone to Kandace and we pose for a few photos.

"Thank you sooo much! My names Jessica by the way." The woman, Jessica, says.

We say our goodbyes and grab our stuff, heading through the mall and back to our car. I notice people stop to watch us and take pictures. I'm not entirely comfortable with it but there's nothing I can do. Once we get to the car, Ski puts everything in the back and holds the door open for me.

"Thank you." I coo and he smiles at me. We jam out to music on our way over to the party. I feel a bit anxious about seeing Jahseh. Of course I'm still pissed off at him but I also kinda feel guilty.

"Hey Ski?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know any Taylor's Jahseh hangs out with?" I ask.

"Yeah, Taylor white I think. Why?" He answers.

"They were just talking about her but I had no clue who she was." I lie, looking out the window.

"Well she's a whore." Ski chuckles. "Snapchat premium type."

"Oh god." I giggle. I glance over at Ski as he smiles, watching the road. I snap a quick photo and post it on my story. We arrive at our destination in no time and I follow closely behind Ski as we enter. Of course everyone's already here. There's a few girls also, I'm guessing the guys dates. I greet everyone and end with London. I crawl up next to her and cuddle into her, avoiding Jahseh completely.

"You're a little dick." She laughs as she hugs my head.

"I'm sorry." I smile.

"So, question." She turns to me and smiles.

"Of course." I smile back.

"I have an ultrasound to find out the gender in a couple days and I was wondering if you'd do a gender reveal for us?"

"Oh my god London you know I'd love too." I smile, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you Kenna." She hugs back.

"Guys come out the backyard we're gonna party now." Craig laughs and disappears out the sliding doors. Everyone gets up and follows.

"Hey Kenn." Jahseh grabs my arm lightly as I walk by but I brush him off and continue walking, eventually ending up beside Ski. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk out to the yard. Everyone sits down in the couch sets and goes back to talking. Eventually someone brings out some booze and weed. No one really drinks but we all get high as hell. Everyone except Jahseh of course. I look over at him and watch as he laughs with Craig and Isiah. He looks happy and that makes me happy. He's grown so much. Just in looks. In his actions too of course but there's still some shit he needs to work on. He nods his head at Craig and looks over at me, locking his eyes with mine instantly. I quickly look away and pull out my phone. I go onto my Instagram and like a few pics. I scroll and scroll until I hit the tea pages. Of course they got pics of me and Ski up. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks we're together by now. We aren't. I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket. I need another toke. I grab the bong off the table and pack a toke. I pull through quickly and pack another. After three more I feel fried.

"Ugh i need a drink." I hear London say near me. I look towards her and notice she's swaying. I giggle a bit and she gives me a playful look. "What?"

"You're swaying." I laugh hard.

"Yo she is." Purpp agrees.

"No im definitely not. Y'all just high." She rolls her eyes, laughing.

"Let's listen to some tunes." Wifi gets up and puts on some music. Some people get up and start fucking around and dancing. Jahseh, Craig, Pump and Wifi chase each other around the yard. London and Isiah are talking quietly while cuddled up on a love seat. Skis sitting beside me, pretty sure he's out. A few of the girls are watching the boys and laughing. Purpp is talking to one of the girls. I love it. This is my family.

"Hey Kenn come dance with me." Ski mutters, smiling and standing up. He reaches a hand out to my and I grab onto it, following him to the grass. I wrap my hands around his neck and pulls my waist to his. We sway to the music and laugh.

"This definitely isn't a slow song." I comment, giggling.

"That's okay." He smiles down at me. He puts out his arm and spins me around, then pulls me back into him. I laugh with him and shake my head.

"You're a weirdo."

"Am I?" He asks. I nod and he glances down smiling.

"I like it though."

He moves his hands to my face and cups my cheeks. The next thing I know, his lips are on mine.

Sooooo I'm a dumbass and accidentally published chapter fourteen before thirteen 😂💀 I hate myself. So here lol