move on

"You and I'll be safe and sound."

Dedicated to: DetectiveAlyanna for being one of the best friend in my life and her stories r the bomb like literally! She writes like a pro!

****

Adelaide Young

I took a deep breath. I stood up from the blue plastic chair. Mom smiled, weakly. I can see sadness in her eyes. Tears started to prick in my eyes, and I just wiped it away. She tug me into a hug, and I hugged back, of course. This might the last time, the last hug. We pulled away and bid our good bye's. I pursed my lips and said, "Don't worry, mom. I just need space, okay? Take care."

She nodded and replied, "Just be safe, Adelaide. I love you, okay? Remember that."

I left her, alone. I couldn't help it but leave her alone on the crowd. I just need to move on and forget the bad memories. Everything. Could be this an another change? What if I can't forget them? What if? Hell, I need to shut you first mind. I started strolling with my small luggage, and heard: "Flight to London, now boarding."

My new life starts now.

I gave the flight attendant my plane ticket, and passport. After checking my ticket and passport, the flight attendant gave back those things and smiled at me. I went inside of the plane and looked for my seat. A few bumps and questions, I finally saw my seat and sat there.

I feel really tired, really. The cuts and bruise aren't healed yet. I don't know how or who will heal these bad memories. No, I'll do it by myself. No one loves me except for my relatives and Mom, of course. Everyone in school bullies me. Even teachers actually call me bad stuffs. I know, I know what you're thinking. I'm sure you're like "Oh, shit. That's really mean! Somebody should stop this!"

But, no. It will never stop. The city is such a mess and deserving to be thrown away. I sighed and thought of London would be. Am I going to find a job? Or I should just study at Uni? Thoughts, they're crazy. Really. The flight attendant passed by with a cute cart and asked do I want something.

I want a good life, I thought.

Of course, I didn't say that. I just smiled and told her I want some orange juice, she did gave me a kiddy juice box. She left, and I took a sip of my drink. I put my headphones and opened the TV in front of me. I want to watch Teen Wolf but there's no. But at least I found, The Amazing Spiderman 2!

»»»

After ten hours of sitting on the not-so-comfy chair, my butt literally hurts. I stretched out my arms and almost hit the guy beside me. I apologized but he just nodded. I met his blue eyes and recognized them.

It was Luke Hemmings' eyes, everybody.

I gasped and slapped my cheek. Am I dreaming or he's real? He laughed at my childish actions and winked.

Ten points to Gryffindor, witches.

I thought. Call me a geek, I don't care. I took out my phone and asked for a photo. He kissed my right cheek and snapped three photos of it.

What am I going to say to him. I think it'll be "Thanks, Mr. Hemmings! I'm a really huge fan of your band." But, nah. He stood up and waved at me. He left me, okay, I'm so done. I just sighed, and put back my phone to my front pocket, and stood up.

I walked out from the plane and went to the baggage claim. When I got luggage, I saw a blue ribbon was tied on the handle. I didn't put that nor mom and my brother Dan who's actually meanie and bully. I felt a not-so-tall figure on my back and it was Joe Sugg. Joe Sugg is my co-worker in flower shop before, he was nice, though.

"Oh, hey Adelaide! I've never thought you'll be here. Are you going to Uni, too?" He asked as he cupped my cheeks with both of his hands. He examined my face and pinched my cheek.

"God, puberty! What have you done?" He chuckled, I didn't even bother, anyway. He's always giddy and happy-go-lucky. I laughed and smacked his shoulders with my small fist.

"Do you even talk? Are you-"

"I'm fine, Joseph. I'm just shocked that you're here in London, too. Ah, shit, I forgot that you live here." I hit my forehead and when I remember that he actually live here in London. He chuckled and ruffled my chocolate hair. He was his black v-neck shit and light-brown chino shorts. Heck, he always wear shorts, anyways. He removes his Ray Ban shades and it was really him.

"Yeah, I do. What are you doing here, anyways?" He asked, again. I gulped, and thinking if I'm going to tell him my plans, or nah. I nodded and crossed my arms on my chest and said: "Uni, Joseph, Uni. I want to experience studying here, so why not?"

"Where are you going to study? I didn't continue studying because I have YouTube, you know." He winked, and I gave him a weird look. YouTube? I do know YouTube, but what does he mean he has YouTube?

"I'm going to study in Bristol. I'll study Multimedia Arts, so." I chuckled, and tucked a piece of my hair into my ear. I wasn't flirting at all, or anything. It's just a bad habit of mine, laugh, laugh if you want to. You're free.

"Oh, cool. Actually, I have a friend who study there, um, his name is Jack." He shoved both of his hand and swayed a bit as he told me about his friend who actually studies in Bristol. I beamed and nodded, of course, I don't even know Jack, but I would like to meet him.

WHAT IF HE'S HOT?!

Ah, shit, shut up, thoughts.

"I should probably go, Adelaide. Can I have your number?" He asked while I just nodded and beamed. He gave me his number and while I just text him.

What? I'm too lazy ugh

He waved and hugged me, I hugged back. When we pulled away he kissed my cheek and left. He left me, kissed my cheek.

I'm so done.

++++

AY PAPI HAHAHAHA FINALLY LOL IM SO HAPPY YAY IDK BUT YEAH KINDA SAD TOO BEC IDK AHAHAHHAHA SORRY I ATE TOO MUCH SWEETS AND IDK HAHAHAHAHA GOD, I NEED TO GO TO REHAB.

I DONT WANT TO CHOOSE A CELEBRITY FOR ADELAIDE BEC YOU GUYS ARE ADELAIDE *INSERTS HEARTS*

AND THERE WILL BE MORE CHARACTERS OBVSLY

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

@SETTLEDO.WN

THANKSSSS MWAH

HUGS,

HANNAAAAH