“Setsu?” Cain questioned as he caught his sisters stumble .

“Not me,” she said as she punched the lift travel button a few times wondering if it was stuck or something. The green light was still on showing whoever was above them was still pressing the call button. Cain gently moved his sister from the control panel and pressed the travel button as Setsu had.

Nothing...                 

“Heel-san’s?” Kanae asked as she pushed herself away from the wall and over towards the pair by the control panel. Setsu simply shrugged as Cain looked over the panel to see if there was any obvious thing that could be wrong but after a moment he shrugged too.

“Maybe give it a minute and see if it works again,” Cain suggested as Setsu leaned backwards into his solid chest, she sighed visably. Kanae stepped back towards Chiori who was fidgeting slightly. Her foot tapped on the floor as she looked at the pulley system above and the control panel,  the green light was still shining brightly.

After 5 minutes and no success with getting the lift going again Kyoko knew  they would have realised in the studio that something was wrong.

Or she hoped so anyway as she watched Chiori become more uncomfortable by the moment. It would not have been visible to most people but Kyoko and Kanae knew the young women now and knew she was starting to panic. Setsu slipped her mobile phone from her pocket before she flipped it open. Her call was answered after a few rings,

“Hello, Setsu? Can you hear me?” Director Konoe asked as Setsu smirked.

“Hai, Director-san. The lift seems to have malfunctioned on us.” The others in the lift watched as the girl nodded and said a few more words to the director on the other end of the line.

“Ok let us know.” and with that Setsu ended the call.

“Seems there has been an issue somewhere. They are waiting for the repair guy to come look at it but for some reason the director could not get through to my phone when he called.” Setsu shrugged nonchalantly as she leaned back once more against Cain who was perched comfortably on the bumper rail.

“But how long will that take?” Chiori’s voice held the slightest quiver as Setsu simply looked at the girl.

“As long as it takes I suppose.” she answered with another shrug as she closed her eyes, showing her own uncaring attitude to the situation. Kanae watched as Chiori visibly paled.

“I’m sure it won't be that long, Chiori.” she assured the now visibly frightened girl.

The fact that Chiori nodded in quick jerking movements just increased Kanae’s resolve that they needed to get out of here as soon as possible. She had no idea how to cope with the panicking girl  and sadly had no Kyoko moments to call upon to help her deal with the situation. The only thought that came to mind was her own hopeless panic when she believed her end had come with the Curara commercial auditions.  She doubted the slap which Kyoko had given her was the answer in this situation.

It had been forty-five minutes and with each minute that passed Chiori got paler and paler. The Heel siblings had hardly moved simply happy to be close together as Kanae tried to think of ways to get Chiori to calm down. She had taken to pacing looking up every few minutes hoping the lift would suddenly spring to life with magic or something.

Cain and Setsu both seemed indifferent, but Kuon could feel Kyoko’s need to comfort her friend. All three had to admit they also wanted to calm the woman who was quickly approaching a catatonic state. Gently pushing Setsu away from his body Cain  slowly slipped out of his leather trench coat. Flipping it open he placed it on the floor in the middle of the elevator too the two LoveMe girls confusion.