Ch. Oh Kill Me!!!!

Kyoya's pov

Oh there he goes again Kyoya thought annoyed as Ryuga started complaining about the TV not working "Oh give it up already"  Kyoya growled as Ryuga glared at him "What!? A guy can't complain about a TV!?" Ryuga snapped as a heated argument started "There they go again, and this is the fifteenth time today" Madoka sighed as the two bladers started throwing curses at each other "Spare me..." Gingka and Kenta groaned "BAKA!" Ryuga yelled as Kyoya fumed "MAMINCIO!!" He yelled back "Well, looks like they ran out of English curses" Gingka shrugged "Fottuto ritardato!!!!" Kyoya growled in Italian "Where the fuck did you learn Italian!?" Ryuga asked suddenly snapping back to calm "Oh, my mother taught me and Kakaru" Kyoya explained then started a decent conversation, the three sweat dropped "Uh... Wait, one moment your fighting and another your best friends!?" Madoka questioned "Wha?" Kyoya asked then 'Oh' ed and their argument started again, they sighed "Hey guys?" Madoka asked "Hm?" Kenta asked "Well.. You know that tag team tournament is comin up soon right?" they nodded "Well, why not partner up Kyoya and Ryuga?" They grinned evilly "Why not? I mean, what's the worst thing that'll happen?" Madoka rolled her eyes "Don't jinx it, and not to forget, it's in Russia so they gotta leave tomorrow" Kyoya and Ryuga had listened to the whole thing and groaned, once Madoka had made her mind, it wasn't gonna budge "Not with him! Spare me!" Kyoya begged as Madoka shook her head "Not a chance, now go enjoy as much time apart as you can, now get!"

If only you knew..... *sigh*