Haut as Hell

Name: Colt Abnus Kedron
Nicknames: Cole/Coal. Dead-shot. Army brat.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Closeted Bisexual.
Role: Crazy
Faceclaim: Lucky Blue Smith

Personality: He's beauty and he's grace, but he'll punch you in the face if you interrupt him one more gosh dárn time! As the phrase goes, the calm hides the storm; Colt is good at controlling his emotions, but once you set him off, he has a quick fuse to blow. I don't even need to tell you that this boy has some trust issues, you'll just find that out for yourself. He stops himself from caring too much by trying to not care at all, which is not always his strong suit. He's still trying to force that trait upon himself, so it might seem like he was walls of steel around himself one day, but the next, they're like old, but thick wood. Through both those kinds of days, those walls are guarded by sarcasm and snarky commentary. Apparently, it scares people who know him when he genuinely laughs, since it takes a lot to do that. It takes him being comfortable enough around a person to actually let go that much.

Background:
Colt's parents were divorced a few years after his birth, leading to the fact that he's an only child. So for the most of his childhood, Colt was under the care of his military father, who as per usual, never stayed in one place for long, so he never got too comfortable anywhere. This is also where he learned how to properly use bits and pieces weaponry, during these years of his life. 'Cause what else says 'Father and son bonding time' like teaching your kid to shoot a gun, aim an arrow, and throw a knife?
*Wipes away happy single tear* Such good memories, you know.
Now, you might be wondering; how this kid go from moved around military son, to gorgeous model that we know today?
Well, do I have a story to tell you!
Colt's life twisted 180 degrees shortly before he turned thirteen. The event was quite arbitrary if he recalled correctly. His mom, just all of a sudden, wanted to be a part of his life. Before, it had seemed like she'd wanted nothing to do with him, and now she wants more than half the custody over him. No one saw this coming, especially Colt, since he only had his dad's stories and pictures of his mom. Though those stories, Colt figured that his mom wasn't the sort of lady that would allow him to continue with the current lifestyle he'd come accustomed to with his dad. And so, Colt was shipped off to a big city where his mom lived, where things got a worse than they'd expected them to. It took his mother nearly two weeks to start calling him by the correct name, or just anything but the name 'Cornelius'. He still can't figure where she even got that name from.
Relatively quickly, he found out why his mom wanted him. Apparently, upon her request, his dad had been sending pictures of Colt once and a while to his mom. Seeing as how this boy was already 'turn your head' good looking, his mom figured that she could make her son a child star with that face if she pulled the right strings and said the right things to the correct people. After a half a year of living with his mom, and an occasional dragging to a photographer, Colt's face was in advertisements. Things quickly went up from there. Soon, he was getting more and more popular with the camera, or, as his mother would've put it; 'this kid was going places'. If he hadn't thought school was hard before, balancing piles of schoolwork that he was supposedly behind on from moving so often. Though it seemed like he was more than caught up when it came to literary, comparing his vocabulary and grades to the rest of his classmates. But now, he had a career on top of that, so it was a bit difficult, especially when it came to trying and failing miserably at getting a social life. After some practice, he eventually adapted to this new lifestyle. While it might've seemed like he'd forgotten the things his dad taught him, he never has, and never will because when he had free time at his mother's apartment, he was practicing in the ally behind the building with the small, but useful set of 'tokens' his dad had given him when Colt had left the first time. Tokens that included a pocket knife, and a small, very small handgun, for emergencies only of course, but he still knows how to use them. Though he does still cherishes the quarter of a year he now gets to spend with his dad, it seems like in a blink of an eye, his mom always pull him right back in front of another camera.
((I realize now, after writing this, how long it is. I *may* have gotten carried with this. I am so sorry for anyone that reads this!))

Playlist:
To most people who genuinely know him, he listens to instrumental stuff.
However, one does need some variety from time to time. When that time comes around, Colt listens to emotional slash love songs.
But here's his top five in favourites:
The entire Wonder Woman soundtrack
King by Lauren Aquilina
The Only Exception by Paramore
Down by Jason Walker
Soldatino by Paola Bennet

Aesthetics:

Other: 1

Other:
1. No one knows this, but when he was fourteen, he successfully taught himself how to play the guitar. According to his followers on YouTube, his voice is pretty good too, even if they don't see the face that goes along with it.
2. Colt is bilingual. His dad is from Spain, and taught his son how to speak very short variety of European languages. That list includes Spanish, Italian, and bits and pieces of French.