lieing

"The back message Yurri gave me I haven't been feeling all that good" Wolfram said Conrad looked at them both "oh" He smiled and put his hand on his little brother's head "You do feel a little warm" Conrad said....

Yurri's pov...

I was freaking out I got Wolfram Pregnant and I accidentally purposed to him. 'HE'S A FREAKING GUY' I thought I watched as Wolfram looked down at the ground I wondered what was wrong with him till I saw him hand go to his mouth and he gagged I watched him as he ran off "Wolfram!? Not in the garden!" Gunter yelled I ran over to him in a panic "Wolfram lets get you to a bathroom you must have a cold" I lied "I'm fine wimp" I sighed and whispered in his ear "Your pregnant so you need to ask for help once in awhile I'm worried about you and the baby so no fighting till the baby is old enough to walk " he shook his head "Unfair" He yelled " This baby will be fine!" he yelled by now everyone was here and I was shaking wolfram " Look what you did!" I yelled "Shut up wimp my tummy hurts" he said. He started to cry I didn't know what to do so I kissed him in front of everyone "Let's do it" He jumped up and grabbed my hand and started to giggle " wolfram no your pregnant!" I yelled he pouted 'Crying to jumping around this is gonna be troublesome' I thought " What is going on?" Cecile asked I looked at Wolfram 'Crying again' I sighed. " When are we gonna get married?" he asked I blushed "um soon or maybe in a few years" I was getting nervous he stomped him feet " I have your kid inside me and you still wont marry me! Do you even love me Yuuri ? You always doge the talk about our marriage.." He had tears pouring out "Wolfram.. I'm sorry I just never thought about you in that kind of way" I said looking away " Fine then I'll get ride of this baby!" He shouted I jumped on him " No you can't!" I held a tight grip I do have some feeling for Wolfram but I just can't really get use to it yet I need a bit of time " Get off!" He yelled " Your Majesty what is going on here?" Gunter asked everyone was starting at us confused I picked up Wolfram bride style " I do love you I just need a bit of time to take everything in I promise I will still marry you" He smiled "Oh Yuuri" he cuddled into me I sighed " Wolfram is not feeling well so I'm just taking him to bed " I said " Really shall we get him checked out?" Conrad said " No but he will not be fighting with us for about a year that's a camand" I said they all looked shocked " So what your saying is-" Gunter was cut off " He's having my baby" I said everyone gasped " please take my dear baby to bed I will get someone to check him out " Cecile Said she had a worried expression on her face " Bathroom now!" I herd Wolfram yell I ran to the bathroom and he threw up a lot " Are you done?" I asked him " Yuuri" he cuddled into me " yes?" I pet him " Can we go to earth for a bit? I'm to worried for you and the baby if we stay here . We could bring our dauter too it would be a family day" I kissed his head " When we get you checked out we can stay their" He smiled I picked him up and brought him to my bed which is mostly our bed... Wolfram got checked out the baby was ok and it was proven he was indeed pregnant somehow....

It was the next day I called a meeting while Wolfram rested " Everyone I am taking wolfram to my home place its to dangerous for him here" They all nodded " But what about you Majesty?" Gunter was worrying " I'll be back and forth plus I'm bring Greta so when I'm gone she can look after Wolfram" They all nodded Wolfram came in " Yuuri what are you doing ?" He came in and poked my check I smiled at him " Just taking and getting ready to go back home" He kissed my cheek " What about us?" He asked " your both coming " I said he pushed me down on a chair " Hey sexy guess what" he said I blushed and sqwirmend " W-what!?" I stuttered " We should do it before we leave" I shook my head " Wolfram no your pregnant" I said and kissed his cheek " No fair!" Gunter yelled " You may not do that to my dear Majesty!" Gunter added Wolfram stuck his tongue out I could tell he was really happy....

Great, Wolfram and I jumped into the water " I'm off" I said and they all waved... We showed u at my original house I smiled as I saw my Mom welcome us I quickly turned to a now groaning Wolfram "Tummy hurts!" he yelled I went over to him and felt him stomach it was really weird I could feel something hitting their was no way the baby was big enough to start moving around " Yuurrrrriii" He groaned I kissed his cheek " Honey" I said he jumped at that and blushed " I-it r-really huuuurrrttts" he groaned my Mom looked at us " He's pregnant " Greta blurted I looked at her "uh uh" I said nervously " Congrats my dear Yuuri good pick" She gave thumbs up I put Wolfram on a chair and cleaned him up and got him some clothes I did the same with Greta she smiled I helped Wolfram lay down in my room on my bed. My Mom pulled his shirt up and felt his stomach " I'm feeling some movement" She smiled "But he is not far along" I said " Maybe he has been pregnant for a bit and no one knew not even him we can take him to the Doctors tomorrow for now he needs rest" She smiled and left "Wolfram" I said " Yes?" He asked Greta was cuddled up next to him I smiled at her " How long have you been feeling sick?" I asked he " For a little while but I thought it was just nothing maybe a cold but not a baby" He said closing his eyes " oh" I said and kissed him head I fell asleep on a chair in my room....

We arrived at the Hospital and the layed Wolfram on a bed getting Gel ready "This may be a little cold" The Nurse said " What is that stuff?" He asked worriedly " It's to help with seeing the baby" The Nurse smiled and started she moved the stick along and soon the baby popped up the baby was pretty big I started at Wolfram's stomach " So I was correct" She smiled " He's about 5 almost 6 moths pregnant so if you where gonna get an abortion I would say it's to late" She said " No way I would never have thought of getting ride of my baby " Wolfram said angrily " zThat's good to hear! Would you like to know the gender?" The Nurse printed out a copy of the Ultrasound I nodded. I stared at him "Could we get 3 copies?" I asked and she nodded " Yuuri what are you gonna do with 3?" Wolfram asked me " 1 for your Mother and 1 for my mom and the last for us" He smiled " The baby is a boy" She smiled I herd crying and looked at my Mom she pointed to Wolfram I hugged him " Where having a baby boy!" I nodded he wiped the Cream off and got up but slipped I caught him he started to heavily breath " Wolfram?" I worried " Feel sick " He said. The nurse ran to get the Doctor and the put him on a bed and kicked us out of the room "Mom!" I cried my Mom hugged my Greta was crying " Yuuri!" She cried I took her into my arms and waited I herd screaming from the room " Doctor this boy is not well!" I ran into the room they where sticking needles into him " Look at the monitor" I forgot that Wolfram had power they could most likely see that " Stop! NO! DON'T HURT MY BABY"! Wolfram sreamed " I'm sorry sir but where gonna have to kill the baby it looks like the baby is sick as well" The Doctor put a needle in his skin I jumped at the Doctor my Mom pulled the needle out " Is our baby ok!?" Wolfram was freaking out " He's still alive " The Nurse said Wolfram got up and pulled the heart monitor out " Don't ever touch my baby You lucky I can't hurt you" he said and punched the nurse I held Wolfram's hand and left with everyone else " What happened to can't hurt you punched the nurse right after that!" I said kissing Wolfram all over " She pissed me off" I hugged him " I'm so glad your ok I love you so much I will never let you go" I said " I love you too wimp" I smiled....