Dear World..

Dear World,

I'm not perfect..I have flaws..like tons!
And I'm proud of that. I love the way I look, speak, and the way that I introduced myself towards the world.

I'm a girl who has a type of lung disease called asthma and loves the color blue, art, music, dance..and well...every small thing in this world..heck..I LOVE YOU! I'm very weird..but the good kind of weird..right now, I'm this really talented young girl who loves to express herself and try new things!

But....

I wasn't always like this....yes...I was bullied....but not that bad....for the way that I looked...the way I dressed...I didn't look "good" enough...but I didn't mind...

Until I was in the 6th grade....then... everything changed...there was a lot of "cute" girls....they had the smooth face, the pretty hair, they were thin enough...but I didn't mind......

But then...one day.....I actually starved myself for almost two days....I only drunk water...and when I was offered to eat something...I only took a bite and through the rest away.. 

And later...I got in trouble got for being too loud...and I had to stand in the corner....

A couple minutes later....everything went dark...my head was spinning....I couldn't stand straight...

I passed out.....and before I could hit the floor....I hit my head on a vent....which caused my head to bleed a bit....

Luckily...someone woke me up...
I was so scared..
After that....I didn't care what anyone else thought of me....I was so proud to be different...and still am...

I loved the way that I always wore pants
I loved the way I looked
I loved the way that I wasn't perfect
I loved the way...that I'm still me...and that no one else could change that...

And I still love those things about me♥

I'm a 13 year old girl...who's in the 7th grade....and I proud to say..I'm not the prettiest...I'm not the smartest, I'm definitely not normal, I have wonderful friends that care about me, and that I love being me...I love the fact that I was put into this world... still not knowing why I was...

I'm still learning...
I'm still growing...
I'm still me...

But..like I said..I'm not perfect....I love the color blue because it reminds me about the sky...what is beyond it...I love art because I love creating new things and that's one of the ways I get to express my self...I love music because I love the way it wonders into my ears and puts a smile on my face...I love dancing...because it allows me to move with my rhythm...

I love being me
I love being able to have the ability to look at the world in a different way...
I love everything♥

I'm just like you...

-Love,

Ally_Cat1348♥