Chapter 54: Slippery slope

Start from the beginning

In the end, it was Romero's phone that guided me to him. He had been very sloppy by allowing Zach to keep his so I tried to see if he had made the same mistake with his own. I could have easily obtained a warrant to track it but that would have meant going to wherever he was with a whole patrol and I wouldn't be able to have my way with Romero if that was the case.

Hacking his account to track his device was faster than going the official way, in the end. I didn't do it myself since I wouldn't even know where to begin, but I know a few good hackers that owe me several favors and are too scared of me to blab about what I asked of them to anyone.

I couldn't believe my luck when I discovered his phone was alive and sending a signal from a spot lost in the forest northwest of Albany. It was a four-hour drive from the City and I spent the time devising several scenarios, each one more deliciously promising than the other. Now that I am almost there, I receive an update from Dana telling me Romero had used his credit card at a gas station along the way. I will have to be quick because my partner is catching up a bit too fast for my taste.

The Devil is in a house lost in the woods with a room already filled with the instruments I would need. Goosebumps form on my arms as the various scenarios of what I'm going to do to him unfold in my mind, making me painfully hard.

Soon! So very soon!

I'm safe for now because the only way to find where Zach is being held is through Romero's phone. If I deactivate it as soon as I arrive, nobody will be able to find us and I will be able to do whatever I want to him. Or even better... The both of them...

That's plan A. I will slowly torture Romero and break the blonde Submissive into a good slave. Of course, that won't be achieved in just one night. I'll keep them imprisoned in this secluded location and visit them whenever I can. This is making me so hard I am surprised I haven't come in my pants just by thinking of it. This time, Aiden won't be there to prevent me from fully deep-throating his Baby, and I can't wait to see the panic and despair on his face when I make him gag and choke on my cock.

Am I really capable of doing this to the Sub of my friend? Of course, I am. I'm really grateful for everything he did for me, but it doesn't extend to his Baby. The blonde boy is not really my type but I'm not going to pass over the perfect occasion to have two toys for myself.

Or perhaps I will, for the sake of my friend, I think as I park when the cabin comes into view. If I can pull it off, there's plan B. It is less exciting, but in this one, I manage to restrain Romero unbeknownst to Zach and hide him somewhere before I rescue the boy, with a perfect tale of how I couldn't prevent his captor from escaping into the woods. I transfer Romero to my secret hideout, where I can enjoy visiting him every chance I can, to abuse and torture him.

This is very arousing as well, even if it's not quite as good as plan A.

Plan C is a variant where Zach dies. I was too late to save the poor boy in this one, and Romero killed him... or this is what the official story will say. After this, it unfolds pretty much like plan B.

The voices I hear coming from the cabin only make me hornier. I haven't decided which one of my sick plans I am going to put in place as I silently creep inside the house and slowly walk down the stairs. I'm welcomed by such a pretty sight: the blonde Sub has his hands attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling, his feet bound to the floor. Romero is talking to him, his back toward me, and neither of them have seen me sneak in yet.

I can already imagine how the Baby Boy would wriggle in pain and cry which only excites the beast within me more. How great would it be to have the both of them for myself! I wouldn't be too cruel to Zach, as long as the brat starts to behave, and I would let him use Romero as roughly as he wants for a reward. The thought of the two of them kneeling in front of me is so appealing!