Priyam cupped her cheeks and hugged her.She patted her hair.

P-"I dont worry about Ramya much.Varna.She is like Akka.Can settle off anywhere.Like water you can pour it anywhere and it will settle itself.Be any shape.Iam worried about you."

V-"Thank God.Someone is there."

She winked at Priyam.Who shook her head in disagreement.

P-"All do.You dont get to see that.

Your Aththai calls almost every day since you have come here.Your Appa.He is tensed.He may not show it.He is a father I can understand his concern."

V-"Wish I could."

Varna was checking her phone.A faint smile passed her face.Priyam came from back having her hands on her shoulder.Bumped her head to hers.

P-"Whose it.Ramya?"

It was a message from Ramya.Priyam can guess.No matter how foul Varna's mood is.Whenever she gets message from her sister it had to bring smile on her face.

V-"She sounds happy.hates me for ditching her.Like this."

P-"Why do you.You shouldnt.

You both sisters cant live apart from each other.You arent only look alikes.You have one heart beating."

V-"One heart will make things complicated Chitti.let it be two.

heart beats cannot be judged.May stop any time.React.Any manner."

Priyam raised her brows and made Varna turn around facing her.

P-"What about this boy.Vivaan Reddy?"

Varna rolled her eyes.Dropping her phone on the bed.

V-"So you also came to know name."

P-"Karuna Akka told me.hullo I also keep an eye on everything.

What is it Varna.Why do dislike him so much.Is he that bad."

V-"No.He belongs to this human species."

P-"you are being mean.What did he do.

He drinks?Smokes?Flirts?Runs after money?Disrespects elders?Lacks strength?Or he tried to molest you?"

Varna widened her eyes in horror.She cant imagine that happening in real.That would be an epic moment.Her kicking ass of Mr Rude Reddy.She would yearn.Unfortunately her sister has fallen for him.In two minds for that.So she has to drop the wish.Somewhere.

V-"Chitti relax.You are thinking.Way ahead."

P-"So.he got all these qualities?"

V-"No.he is.Okay."

P-"Madam.Disapproval of these qualities is not sign of being okay.he is Perfect.Gentleman.Looks handsome."

V-"Oh.So you have already got report from.Aththai?Why interrogating now."

P-"because.

You dont like him."

V-"Why do I have to?Frankly speaking shouldnt bother anyone.

Just that I.I dont hate him.I.I dont have any reason to disapprove of him.Knowing.he is pefect for man of Ramya's dreams."

P-"I see change in words.When you came here.It was all.Hate.Strong words."

V-"I gave it a thought.Do I have any strong reason to hate him.I dont want to.Lets leave it to people who have better thought process than me.I may not be best in anything."