Just The Two of Us (Part 5)

Yuri's POV:

Today's the day Natsuki will go to my house. I've already hid my collection of knives and other blades. I just have to pray that she doesn't see them.

-Door bell rings-

Na-Natsuki? Why is she so early? I haven't even prepared snacks yet. I guess the cookies will just have to do. She probably already ate breakfast anyway.

"Yuri? You awake? It's me, Natsuki!" She said, shouting outside my door

"Y-yes! Please come in, Natsuki."

I opened the door

"Wow, Yuri your place is so clean and tidy."

"I-I suppose so. Do you want snacks?"

"Yes please! I'm so hungry! I could eat a horse!"

"Didn't you eat breakfast before coming here?"

"Why do you think I'm early then?"

"Oh."

I led Natsuki to the living room then grabbed a plate of cookies.

"Here you go, Natsuki."

"Thanks I guess."

We then had a quick snack

"Aa, thanks for the food, Yuri. I'll be expecting more tomorrow. Hehe, just kidding."

"Sure."

"But before that, I hate to bring it up 'cause it might make things awkward, but have you taken a bath? I mean you know, you look so messy, you're usually so clean and proper."

"Y-yes I have. S-sorry, I had to clean up a little this morning."

"Well, how about you tidy up a little before we start? I'd help you if you like."

"Thanks, I'll just change into my extra clothes since mine is kind of dirty from the dust."

"Go ahead."

I changed then quickly went back to Natsuki.

"Okay then, I'll fix your hair. No denial, I insist."

"Okay."

She let up my hair in a ponytail

"What're you doing??"

"Well, I've always wondered what you looked like in a ponytail."

"Ah, okay. Well the reason I don't put up my hair in a ponytail is because I don't really know how to tie my hair. It's stupid, I know."

"Woah, seriously? I don't really mind though."

She's finally done tying my hair.

"Wow, that took long than expected, you have so much hair."

"I look weird, I should probably just put it down."

"No don't you look nice I guess. Plus, you look so different."

"Now that that's settled, let's get started shall we?"

"Okay!"

I grabbed the paint, and the banner.

"Hey, Yuri. Do you need decorations? I brought some just in case."

"Thanks for your offering. We'll find a way to put it somehow."

"'Kay"

"So I have thought last night about how things should be done. I thought that maybe it would be like the first end of the banner would be morning, then the middle would be evening, then night. We'll just have to do a transition along the way using the paint. Then using the star stickers you have, we'll just put them on the night one."